FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Base is made of orthopedic foam, giving your arthritic pet support and comfort.
- Triple-bolster design lets your pal get comfy in any position.
- Zippered cover is easily removed and machine washable.
- Super soft suede fabric is cozy for your pet and looks stylish in your home.
- Mini sofa design makes lounging more comfortable for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Medium, Dark Gray$147.28Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Harbor Blue, Large$45.11Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Large$72.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo$67.49Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$63.55Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealKOPEKS Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$109.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Soft Woven Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo Plus$156.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
260 Customer Reviews
Dogs love sharing
I previously got a FurHeaven brand bed and I loved that I provided enough cushion and its easy to wash. I saw this item on sale and immediately grabbed two for two levels in the house. I have small dogs, one 12 lb, and one 18. Since they love to snuggle I got a large to fit both of them.
Not for chewers!
Shredded in 48 hours. While I understand nothing is perfect, for the cost and other information available I believe an expectation of greater than 48 hours should have been expected. Will not purchase again.
Fit for 2 kings
Just got our jumbo plus bed and my dogs immediately laid down and fell asleep! I have 2 GSD mixes about 75 pounds each and they both fit comfortably on this bed. My older boy has hip dysplasia and I just moved into a house with hard wood floors. I was looking for a large orthopedic bed, at a reasonable price, that he could lounge about it - and this bed fit the bill. It isn't too soft that he struggles to rise and its thick enough that his joints don't hit the floor. I just opened the bed so I cannot speak to the durability of the materials.
not the best purchase
I ordered this for my Irish Wolfhound. Bumper pad has little to nothing on support. Which I don't understand. There is barely any stuffing. I was hoping the pad was a little stiff or more like memory foam. The pad isn't gonna last long as my dog will get up to 130lbs.
I am pretty disappointed... I purchased this SKU from Chewy previously (about 9-10 months ago) and I was REALLY happy with it at that time... the color was as expected (a light grey) and the bed was what I would have expected for the price. My dog likes to dig before she lies down so we go through beds pretty quickly and I have to buy about 1 per year. I re-purchased the same bed a week ago and it is decidedly NOT the same product quality as the previous bed. The color is not correct - it looks more blue than grey, and the arms are completely flat even after trying to fluff them for over 36 hours. The base of the bed also doesn't have the same orthopedic quality as before. It seems like they changed manufacturers, or at least changed their product specs to make an inferior product for the same price... I would not recommend this SKU anymore and will be looking for an alternative solution that better fits my expectations.
Expected More, slightly disappointed.
Material feels cheap and flimsy. Surrounding pillow, not sturdy. The color is off, the pillow surrounding is grey but the bed looks blue. First purchase at Chewy, I’m honestly a tad disappointed. Most likely won’t order from here anymore.
A few problems
Rather disappointed in the shipping method. Mat was folded and crammed in the box. Bolsters' padding was sparse. Thought they would be firmer. Bottom part of the bed is fine; nice and cushiony.
Great for about 4 months
This bed seemed promising, but like many others, the foam completely flattened out after just a few months, especially in the spot he likes to curl up in. I noticed a difference in the springiness of the foam after a week or two. He has hip dysplasia so it’s already time for something new. Oh well.
My dogs do not like this bed for some reason - smell???
It seems nice, it's soft, great shape, firm edges, it seems perfect. From day 1 they have avoided it and they are NOT picky sleepers AT ALL. I have the bed in my home office where I spend most of my day and therefore where they spend most of their day. They prefer the hard wood floor over the bed. I thought maybe the new foam smell, covered it with a blanket, which they kick and dig on, then drag it to the floor and sleep on the blanket on the floor. They sniff all over the bed and then leave, so it's definitely something about the smell. It's been a couple months now, and very little if any improvement. Occasionally they will sleep on it on the blanket for a little bit, but usually end up on the floor. We are going to wash it again this weekend, see if that helps. I will update this review if it helps. My dogs are sniffers, they sniff everything, all the time, so maybe their breed has more sensitive noses. My senior cat sometimes sleeps on it.
Everyone loves it
This bed is big, firm and looks great. All of my dogs enjoy the bed. Especially my senior Dane.