FurHaven Plush & Suede Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Now your pet can have her very own paw-sonal sofa!
- Designed with three bolsters that make excellent pillows or walls for your sidekick to snuggle against.
- The memory foam base helps relieve sore muscles and joint discomfort.
- Easy to clean—simply remove the cover and machine-wash it.
- Topped off with a soft faux fur for comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Quilted Goliath Chaise Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, XX-Large$120.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo Plus$127.00Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Classic Canvas Bolster Dog Bed with Removable Cover, Sage, Large/X-Large$109.99Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Memory Top Sofa Dog Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$141.65Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- Pendleton Mount Rainier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.00Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$89.97Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Orthopedic Sleeper Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Saddle, Large$224.99Chewy Price$268.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Harbor Blue, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Medium$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Umber, Medium$139.97Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Smaller than I thought it would be
Nice. I like the color. Supportive, easy to get in/out. Soft fabric. Smaller than I thought it would be so the cat has stolen it from the dog. Need one of these for me.
Nice dog bed
This bed is good quality, I would definitely recommend.
Plush Dog bed
I was very disappointed in the dog bed.For the price I expected more It's not so sturdy like his old bed and much lower to the floor than I expected.I thought by pics too it would be more beefed up.For the quality I think the price was too much.The filling in the arms feel like it could break down easy .Feels like poly fill
Thank you, Chewy.com and Fur Haven!
I LOVE my new bed! As soon as Mom & Dad opened the box and removed the wrapping, this is what I did! Thank you, Fur Haven, for 100% USA made products! #furhavenpetproducts #usamade #allaboutdogs #allaboutDuke #dogbed #chewy
Lasted 8 months for the price I paid I was hoping it would last longer.
Heidi loves her new plush & suede memory top bolster dog bed. She likes to hang out on it under the coffee table while her dog parents watch TV. We got the large size so Heidi can invite a few of her stuffed animal friends to nap with her. Or, she can lay on her back and cool her tummy. Or, stretch out really long when she is feeling lazy. Or, chase squirrels or taunt the deer in her dreams. Or, just close her eyes and snore softly. So, the new dog bed gets a rating of five from Heidi.
This bed is very stable and sturdy. My greyhound loves the size of the bed because she has plenty of room to stretch out her long legs! We got the jumbo plus.
This is a nice bed, our dog enjoys it. The bed is also visually pleasing.
Seems great to start with...
My dog did and still does love this bed, but I do not. It was pricey but we wanted him to be comfortable, as he is a big older dog with joint pain. This got good reviews and would be great except the inside is literally falling apart. I needed a bed where the cover could come off to be washed, but every time I take the cover off, chunks of the foam mattress rip off or fall off of it. I will have to replace it soon and it's only been about 6 months. I gave it two stars because it is nice and the bolster is great for the dogs to sleep better. Otherwise, it's not worth the price at all.
Lilly's in Love!
My 11 year old lab, Lilly, used to be so restless. She would move from her former bed to the floor and back never able to get comfortable. With this bed, she only moves to change positions. Definitely a great purchase.