FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This orthopedic bed features an orthopedic foam base to help provide relief on your furry friend’s pressure points.
- Features velvet-sided bolstered walls filled with 100% fluffy recycled fill.
- Designed to support your pal’s hips and back while offering a spot to rest his head for better spine alignment.
- Ultra-plush and soft sleeping surface for comfortable snoozing.
- Zippered cover is removable and machine washable for easy clean up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Driftwood Brown, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$46.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Large$52.80Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
191 Customer Reviews
Great Quality & Great Price
Delivery time took a bit longer than expected (~2 weeks), but our new kitty bed was worth the wait! The egg-crate foam is thick and plush, the cover is super soft and velvety, and the fact that it is removable and washable is brilliant! Our sweet rescue boys love the raised 3/4 edge to lounge up against, or prop their heads on, while they snooze next to our desks. Thanks for a great product!
my animals love it, not sure if I do though
This bed is quick and easy for me to vacuum and had kept its shape well. My cats and dogs both love laying on it. However, my GSD is about 10 years old and has been having recurrent accidents. I recently discovered the bed had become a victim to these accidents and I was going to have to wash it if I wanted to keep using it. Here’s the kicker: the mattress pad is not machine washable or dryer safe. and it’s essentially a big sponge. So I had to take the mattress pad out on my porch and dump hot soapy buckets of water on it multiple times, squeeze it out multiple times, and then leave it on my porch to air dry for days. I wish I had paid better attention to this when I bought it but I had never had a dog bed before that you couldn’t wash/dry the mattress. It seems the mattress cover shrunk a bit too after being washed and dried so the mattress is a little crammed in there now. If you’re at an increased risk of the bed getting soiled, I’d definitely recommend looking for something that you can throw in the wash and dry because this was very tedious for me at 7 months pregnant and I was very worried I wasn’t going to be able to fit everything back in the cover.
Laid right on it
My three large dogs love it. They have not chewed it and they love to snooze there. It's easy to clean ( I vacuum it and spray Tide Sani Spray) and doesn't hold onto odors.
Glad it was on sale, it’s very thin.
I love the color, zippers are quality, and it’s very plush. The bolster has a good amount of padding. The only negative is it’s a thin pad of foam for the bed part.
Plush and comfy
The bed is a great size for my older Great Dane. She loves it and will not let her younger Great Dane brother lay on it. However, it is not dark gray it is more of a blue color which I do not like. I’m kind of a color coordinated pet and human furniture person. I’m going to keep it because it’s functional and my dog loves it so that’s what matters most.
Charm Loves It!
As soon as I set this dog bed on the floor, my dog (Charm) sniffed her way around it and then laid right down. SOLD! She loves it and it is just the right size. She’s our girl and about 40 pounds - this bed is a perfect size for her. It appears to be thick enough so she can curl up, stretch out and she likes the three sides to snuggle up against in any position. I recommend this bed for sure
Came with wholes in seams
Purchased two dog beds for our 2yr old Brittany’s. As I unpack the first one I notice a place where the seam is not sewn. Thinking it is just a manufactures error I open the second one and it also has a place where it is not sewn. Now I wonder if this is to serve some purpose? But I know our dogs and they will find these area and begin to pull at them. Otherwise the beds are perfect size and cushion appears to be good quality.
One of the best I've found yet
This is a great bed for a large dog like a golden retriever. Oh my gosh the thing is enormous. Glory is a 75 lb golden but a little bit on the stout side so she's not very tall like my first golden so she doesn't take up as much space as my beloved did but she can sprawl out on this thing. Wow. And it blends perfectly with my rug. I got it on a Christmas sale for 47 bucks which for some people is a lot of money but this thing has a zipper so you can clean it and use it over and over and over so it's worth the 47 bucks to me. Glory kept going back to the bed all day. Like anything, she's apprehensive about something she has never seen before but once she realized it was her bed and it was for her she kept going back to it. At one point I was looking around the house trying to figure out where she was because I had left my home office into the kitchen and assumed she was in the living room. I called her several times. She did not come. I finally went into the dark office and there she was on the bed all sprawled out sound asleep. This is a keeper. Thinking of buying a second one.
I bought this because it showed a picture of a large dog on it. I received the box. It measured 12” x 15” x 16”. I knew that there was no way that there is a bed that big could cover enough space for a large dog to lay on it. So I didn’t open it. I have no idea what the quality of the product is. I just know that there’s no way with a box that small that it would be big enough for a large breed dog. The company very kindly send me a return labels for free return.
Perfect Dog Bed
This bed is perfect for our senior dog. He loves it. It looks nice and is comfortable for him.