FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sofa-style pet bed with a smooth, quilted sleeping surface.
- Bolsters can be used as pillows or walls for comfort.
- Features microgel beads and gel foam to keep the bed cooler.
- Ideal for older and smaller pets that cannot jump up on furniture.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Durable Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$111.38Chewy Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Blue, Medium$50.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Desert Brown, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Jumbo$63.35Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$57.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo Plus$154.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Memory Foam Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Desert Brown, Large$57.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Sealy Lux Premium Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small, Green$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
Happy Dog as Far as I can tell
We are very happy with the dog's new bed. Whether it is cooler or not I don't know but she is sleeping on it nightly. I like the firmness too. She is a old dog and although soft seems comfy it is hard for an old dog to get out of .
It's really good
This is a good bed. It's one of 5 I have for my husky mix. He's just under 40lbs and likes to snooze sprawled out so I got the giant one and its perfect for him. And its legit cooler to the touch. Can't beat it for the price. Oh and it takes a few days to fully expand and if you massage the bolster clumps they even out just fine.
My Elkhound loves this bed! (So does my 8-lb Chihuahua mix.) The bed cools but not forever, maybe 20 minutes or so—and not as much as another of ours, but this is higher comfort than the other. I love the borders on the three edges; my dog is keen on resting his head on it. The cover is removable and highly convenient, with separate pockets for the head rests and the main cushion so there's no awkward shuffling the foam and cushions together. I wash it every couple of weeks or so, sometimes less often, and so far (a month and a half into ownership) it shows no signs of wear. My dog also isn't a big chewer and won't gnaw on his bed, so that isn't a concern for us. I anticipate this bed getting a lot more use during the cooler months because of its extreme comfort factor, though he still appreciates it this summer. It's also really light—though the foam is strong enough to stand up to his 54-lb weight—and therefore easy to move around wherever he needs it whether that's on a road trip or just to another part of the house.
furhaven and chewy
awesome bed and company.. thanks for everything, my pets have been spolid
Great Bed for Dogs
Absolutely love this bed for my pup! We have a 45lb 5 month Labradoodle pup who has extremely thick hair, this bed is great for him as it stays cool and keeps him comfortable at night when he sleeps! The size is great and has plenty of room for him to grow to the large size he will become!
FurHaven dog bed
My dog love this bed. As soon as I unpacked the bed my dog jump on it. Very cool in the summer and comfortable.
Long time Dog lover
I have a 120lb chocolate lab. He just loves this bed. I ended up buying two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs.
We love it!
I ordered the jumbo size and it’s better than I hoped for! My girls were on this bed as soon as I got it out of the box. It came stuffed in a small box and I was worried it wouldn’t fluff up properly but it did. The arms fluffed up more after the pictures were taken. The bottom is nice and firm and the arms are pretty supportive. This is my girls new favorite bed and I’ll be ordering a second one!
Smaller than descibed
not right size- not orthepedic/. not cooling. not good at all. had to get refund couldnt fit with what i needed
I've tried a few beds with Luna (Lab) and she didn't particularly care for them. I even tried a crib mattress for her on the floor with no luck. But with winter coming and we having radiant floor heating, I knew she wasn't comfortable on the bare floor. She was constantly moving during the night cause of heat and soreness. Decided to give this bed a try since it had a cooling layer and looked comfortable. It arrived a bit lumpy but was able to shake it out. I made a big to-do with Luna about how it was her bed and not for my other dog (a Chihuahua who thinks everything is his!). She was unsure at first but gave it a try which was a huge accomplishment in itself. We found that she LOVES it. No more movement during the night from her and even at times during the day, we can find her enjoying her bed. We've had it about two months now and I probably need to wash the cover just to freshen it up but overall the material seems to be durable.