FurHaven Quilted Memory Top Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Sofa-style pet bed with a smooth, quilted sleeping surface.
- Bolsters can be used as pillows or walls for comfort.
- Memory foam conforms to your paw-tner’s shape for improved joint and muscle support.
- Ideal for older and smaller pets that cannot jump up on furniture.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Molly Mutt Armor Water-Resistant Square Dog Bed Liner, Small$17.50Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- Pendleton Rocky Mountain National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$139.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$60.07Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Goliath Chaise Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 3X-Large$159.99Chewy Price$192.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, 18-in$25.19Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Sleeper Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$85.98Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- SP Deluxe Mattress Dog Bed, X-Large$65.31Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, X-Large$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Bed Type||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster, Pillow|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Pros and Cons
I bought this bed because it seemed perfect for our new dog that we adopted from a local shelter. I read the reviews and there were pros and cons, and decided to wait before writing my review. The pros are our dog loves her bed, the cons are the cover isn't durable it's lightweight and doesn't hold up to fluffing (by dog). She has only had this bed since Dec. 2021 and now has a hole in it, we have other beds (that were for our cockers) that we've had for 12 yrs. and still look new. For $90 I would have liked it to last a few years instead of not even 3 months.
Furhaven quilted memory top bolster bed
My dog happily uses this bed. It was easy to remove and re-install the cover for washing. The foam has held up well for the first month of use. We have been using another FurHaven memory bed for months and that bed has held up well.
Great mini bed
Our fur baby loves her new bed! She likes to sleep on the right side of it all the time!
Fantastic Bed for Senior Dogs!
I work from home and my dog has always camped out under my desk during the day. He's had a decent bed there for years, but was due for an upgrade after his 10th birthday. I compared multiple beds and couldn't be happier with my purchase! Virgil weighs 78lbs and is kind of long & leggy (shepherd/lab/pit). This bed accommodates him perfectly, whether stretched out or curled up. It's 4" thick memory foam (not egg crate, not cubes of foam) and he's very comfortable and well-supported all over. I haven't washed the cover yet, since it vacuums so easily. The wine color is surprisingly neutral and doesn't show dog hair, and my fella sheds in three colors. My only regret is not buying this bed sooner because it's so comfortable for Virgil and was such a reasonable price. Highly recommend!
Well, I'm buying a second one, so...
So, a relative got me one of these, and it was so popular between my two cats that I got a second one so they wouldn't have to share. It's very easy to clean.
Fur Haven Quilted Dog Bed
My dog Lucy loves this pad. It is well made and consists of a soft fabric that is easy to vacuum. I used this pad while traveling recently and it rolls up nicely for easy transport.
I have a Great Dane ... and the bed is perfect! Size is usually a problem when I have purchased dog beds in the past. This one is soft and comfortable for my fur baby. She loves it !
Not worth it
Honestly its just a foam mattress nothing special. So sad I spent 45 for a foam mattress.
The Most PAWsome bed ever!
This bed is incredible and our senior forever rescue pup LOVES it! This is the perfect solution if your pup can no longer get on the bed and refuses to use stairs! Our foundation is cement so sleeping on the hard floor was taking its toll on our girl. It is so well made and at only 7 pounds it is easy to move for cleaning. The cover machine washable and so soft! Farrah slept like a queen with her royal court of piggies!
Cat loves to lounge on bed
When I brought the bed out of the box Remi immediately checked it out. She spends a lot of time lounging on it: I like that it is soft but firm. She's not as stiff when she gets up to walk