FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality bed is designed for maximum comfort with a soft, quilted sleeping surface and a dense, medical-grade orthopedic foam base.
- Egg-crate foam allows for better airflow and gently cradles her entire body in near weightless luxury to relieve pressure on her joints.
- Three side bolsters provide comfort and support, while the open side allows small, older or arthritic pets to easily climb in and out.
- The entire cover is machine washable and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Available in four sizes to fit most pets and four colors to complement your decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Sapphire, Jumbo$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$39.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$69.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Large$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Brown, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$144.99Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$71.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2542 Customer Reviews
Dog bed love
I had purchased one earlier and it is great, all my dogs wanted it. I purchasded 2 more. They are easy to take apart and machine washable. Since my girls have accidents sometimes i put a washable peewee pad inside to protect the egg carton foam. I was actually thinking of getting another 2. I have 5 dogs and they dont really like to share
Dog bed lasted 2 months
I ordered two of theses beds for my large dobermans (102lb & (75lbs). They love sleeping on these beds. Unfortunately the my 20 month old boy who is the 75 lb dobie destroyed both beds in the last two weeks. I bought these beds at the end of July. I recommend these beds for older dogs that are not rambunctious.
Could be better
Bought this for my retired service dog as a happy birthday/retirement gift. Probably a great bed for smaller dogs but my guy was less than thrilled and would only lay on it when asked to. He ripped pieces of the foam out within hours of having it. He’s 8 year old bed we hoped to replace this with is almost more comfortable and definitely more durable. Shame we can’t even donate it, a less picky dog would probably enjoy it. (My younger and slightly smaller dog seemed fine with it the few chances he got to lay on it)
Material isn't great for even light chewers
I love to grab my beds and shake them, but the material on this one is pretty thin so mom always has to take it from me since it already has one hole in it. Though when I'm tired and get to actually use it I'm in heaven, so soft! It's too bad this is about 4" too wide, otherwise it would fit in my den. When I chew things on the bed, it leaves stains easily so I get to try and chew them out. Mom wants to wash the cover but she's worried she'll never get it back on, but I like it dirty.
My dog is a pit shepherd mix. She is around 60 pounds. We got the jumbo bed and it’s HUGE! We probably could have purchased the Large, but we are happy with the size. She has lots of room to spread out if she wants. The foam is thick and not the cheap quality egg-crate foam. It came vacuum sealed but expanded quickly once we opened it. Some small stains on it, but not worth returning for.
Dog loves it!
I bought this bed back in early 2021 when I rescued my dog. She was anxious then and one night a few months after I got her and she began to claw at it and made some nice holes in the seams and ripped some of the bedding. However it still was useable. Fast forward to this year, I ordered another one to finally replace the one with holes. I had the old one by the door to bring to the trash when she laid down it even though she also has a different one (of another brand) in the same room. I decided to keep it and see if she would use it. Out of the two beds she has in the living room now, the one of the other brand, and the this one with holes, she always chooses this one! Do your doggy a favor and definitely go with this bed.
Sofa R Impressed
My dog loves this bed. The headrest on the outer rim has the perfect balance of cushion and support for her to either snuggle up to or lay her head over. It's cute, and the removable cover is a big bonus, too, because she sheds a lot and it makes cleaning it super easy.
Cheap Cover..definitely not suede
My 1 year male golden had this two days and it already has holes in the cover from his nails…this won’t last more than 2 more days before there is stuffing everywhere. Not worth the money.
Multiple Dogs can share on this size
Have a senior dog with back leg issues, she has a lot of problems getting on the bed, also went by weight and the bed is way too big for her, three dogs can sleep together on the size I got
I got this for my older dog who is 13 and has issues moving around. He loves this bed and took to it quickly. This is bed is well made and appears to be very durable so far. His sister also likes it.