FurHaven Self-Warming Convertible Cuddle Mat Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The button and loop system allows you to transform the bed into four different shapes—Nest, Couch, Canoe and Mat.
- Designed with a self-warming core that reflects your pet’s body heat.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning after frequent use.
- Completely lightweight and paw-fect for traveling.
- Choose between two sleep surfaces—soft faux fur for cooler nights and suedine for warmer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$20.56Chewy Price$24.91List Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$31.69Chewy Price
- PawBrands PupRug Faux Fur Rectangular Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large/X-Large$129.20Chewy Price$449.00List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Brown, Intermediate$40.05Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Medium$27.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$71.01Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Giant$86.39Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pendleton Mount Rainier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, White, 4 Panel$114.96Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 18-in$8.93Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bed Type||Bolster, Blanket||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
Don't like sharing it with Nibbler
Love the mat and convertabel foldable bed options, I like the Canoe shape and so does my new brother Nibbler. Plus the 2 sides one for cool and the other for warmth. Rainbow color is my favorite. I also can stay close to family members since it's portable. Finally, I scold my brother when he tries to join me.
Saw this furry bed for my yorkiepoo to cuddle up in especially during a thunderstorm. She wants nothing to do with it, so it lays empty. It’s been awhile in the waiting.
My cats always sleep on the fuzzy blankets I keep on the chase of my small sectional couch. I never want to disturb their kitty naps, but I was getting tired of my favorite blankets being covered in their fur. I decided to buy this large furry mat to leave on the chase for them in hopes it would match up to my blankets. Well it was definitely a success and they absolutley love it! Last night my kitty didn't follow me to bed because she was too comfy snoozing on this mat! 100% recommended!
Absolutely Great Purchase!
Poe is our 11 year-old fur baby; we originally purchased to place this at the foot of the bed for those rare occasions when he'd rather be curled up by the fire instead of hogging the bed from Mommy and Daddy, but he loves it so much (it's so nice & warm for those 11 year-old hips) that we had to move it ONTO the end of the bed! Looks as if we'll be having to buy another one for the spot by the fireplace!
Soft and cozy
My 9-year-old border collie/Aussie mix was so in love that he grabbed it and flopped down on it before I could take the tags off.
The elastic loops were either sewed into the seam in 2 locations so they were useless or broke free o the seams as soon as you touched them. Don't purchase this unless you only want to use it as a mat. Unfortunately I ordered 2 & had the problem with both.
Warm & cuddly
My mommy bought me this warming mat to put in my stroller. My dad put it on the sofa when it came & I immediately laid down on it. I live it. It is so soft, cuddly & warms me up so well. I don't think I'm going to give it up. I just might make my mommy go buy another one to put in my stroller.
Kitties love it
My 3 kitties love this. At least 2 of them are on this at a time since I got it. I have it covering a large ottoman, laid out flat. They also have a kitty heating pad. They go to this over the heating pad now.
no one will use it
I really thought my cats would like this because of how soft and fury it is at least some biscuits would be made. I put it in the favorite spots and they will hang next to it but not on it, I also do not get the convertibleness of it, however I was planning on using it just as a mat. It has been a few months and still no one has warmed up to it (cats, you know sometimes it takes them a while to decide) I thought it was cute.... my cats do not :(
FurHaven Self Warming Cat Bed
My 21 yo Slim Shady LOVES his new bed! So soft and cuddly for him! You can't make a cat do anything they don't want to do. He crawled right into his bed all on his own!