FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chaise-style bed is designed to both support and cool down your furry friend while he sleeps.
- Contains pressure-activated gel-infused memory foam that helps soothe your pal’s joints and pressure points.
- Micro-gel beads help absorb body heat—great for sleeping during hot summer months.
- 2 stylish bolsters help support the back and hips while rounded bolster ends provide a pillow to aid with better spine alignment.
- Features a plush and soft sleeping surface with a removable and machine-washable cover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$58.49Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Jumbo$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$67.36Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large, Navy Herringbone$59.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo$67.49Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cooling Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$51.47Chewy Price$60.79List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$46.05Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Very nice bed for the price!
I'm really pleased with the bed so far! This is the nicest bed for the price I think you can find that has the bolster and cushion and the outside is washable. My dog throughly enjoys it. It is a little smaller than I planned on it being, but depending on what you need it could be perfect. My dog is a slightly smaller dalmatian coming in at 45 lbs. I don't have her other measurements, but she is mot particularly tall or long for the breed. She just fits on the bed comfortably stretched out, but curled up she's perfect
Our dog loves this bed BUT...
Our doodle is very comfortable on this bed! He likes it so much more than his former bed. However, the black fur is a problem! He likes to fluff his bed. Unfortunately the black fur sticks to his paws, he licks them but he chokes and coughs from the fur getting inside his mouth. We've tried brushing the fur to remove some of it but it didn't take much off. So disappointed! Would like to have given a 5 star review.
Furhaven dog bed
I bought this bed to put in my bedroom for my German Shepherd because he usually sleeps in my bedroom. However only half of him fits on the Jumbo bed. It fits my small female German Shepherd who weighs 70 lbs. But if you have a large German Shepherd it will not be large enough for them.
Its a nice bed
This makes a nice addition to our collection of dog beds. We have three dogs, our eldest a 15 1/2 year old border collie with vestibular syndrome. We got the bed for him, as he gets very restless (a border collie without a job), and wanders around, it is easier to get off and on, and has the cooling gel factor. He always has his vestibular incidents during heat waves. He likes the bed, though he still often wants to curl up on his lumpy old bed too, and our newest addition, 3 1/2 month old Aussie, loves it too. Of course he loves every bed, couch, floor, crate...
first one great, second one cheap.
Our dog loves this bed so much we bought a second one. He has one in our bedroom and we got another for our living room. After 2 weeks with the second one seem completely ripped out already. I would expect these to last longer for the cost. Our pup loves his bed though and sleeps great on it.
It's definitely not like the photo or reviews. The bumper doesn't have much stuffing and gives no support at all. I don't see where the “cooling gel” comes from as it's just a thin foam pad. Luckily my GS is on 85lbs
They love it!
Got this for my two cats. They were spending way too much time on my gel knee wrap! They love this bed!
Charlie’s New Bed
Couldn’t get it out of the box quick enough. Charlie took to his new bed as soon as I placed it on the floor. It’s light to move, but firm enough to keep him comfortable. The cool gel insert keeps him cool in this hot Florida weather. Great quality for the price.
This is a huge bed that is plenty big enough for my 90 pound goldendoodle! She is older and it has great support for her aging bones.
We bought this to replace a similar design bed we purchased at Costo several years ago. We have a 100lb lab and he needs room to spread out. This style bed offers him a nice big surface and then the neck roll is nice if he is just lounging on is bed. The bed surface is a bit thin but it's not an issue for him. The cushion is memory foam so it keeps a nice shape. I have not washed the cover yet, but hope it can withstand being washing in a machine. Overall, I would recommend. My dog likes it, so I like it.