FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chaise-style bed is designed to both support and cool down your furry friend while he sleeps.
- Contains pressure-activated gel-infused memory foam that helps soothe your pal’s joints and pressure points.
- Micro-gel beads help absorb body heat—great for sleeping during hot summer months.
- 2 stylish bolsters help support the back and hips while rounded bolster ends provide a pillow to aid with better spine alignment.
- Features a plush and soft sleeping surface with a removable and machine-washable cover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$61.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Cooling Gel Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Sapphire, Large$62.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$74.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$141.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Its a nice bed
This makes a nice addition to our collection of dog beds. We have three dogs, our eldest a 15 1/2 year old border collie with vestibular syndrome. We got the bed for him, as he gets very restless (a border collie without a job), and wanders around, it is easier to get off and on, and has the cooling gel factor. He always has his vestibular incidents during heat waves. He likes the bed, though he still often wants to curl up on his lumpy old bed too, and our newest addition, 3 1/2 month old Aussie, loves it too. Of course he loves every bed, couch, floor, crate...
Charlie’s New Bed
Couldn’t get it out of the box quick enough. Charlie took to his new bed as soon as I placed it on the floor. It’s light to move, but firm enough to keep him comfortable. The cool gel insert keeps him cool in this hot Florida weather. Great quality for the price.
This is a huge bed that is plenty big enough for my 90 pound goldendoodle! She is older and it has great support for her aging bones.
We bought this to replace a similar design bed we purchased at Costo several years ago. We have a 100lb lab and he needs room to spread out. This style bed offers him a nice big surface and then the neck roll is nice if he is just lounging on is bed. The bed surface is a bit thin but it's not an issue for him. The cushion is memory foam so it keeps a nice shape. I have not washed the cover yet, but hope it can withstand being washing in a machine. Overall, I would recommend. My dog likes it, so I like it.
Looks nice, wasn't able to use
Bought for our senior pup for Christmas. Bed is nicely made and has nice cooling feature that our dog would have loved. Shipping was timely and the bed came well packaged. Unfortunately, we cannot attest to sturdiness or comfort of the bed because our dog unexpectedly passed away.
My pup loves it!
I ordered the jumbo size for my medium sized golden and he absolutely loves it. Since he is a bit on the smaller side, the bed is big enough for him and our friend's pup who is a frequent guest at our home. The style fits well with my decor, so it is a win-win for me!
Exceptional dog bed
We received the FurHaven Southwest Kilim bed (Jumpo Size) approximately two months ago. Normally, I like to wait several months after some use before reviewing a product. Our dogs Dottie (60 lbs) - 8 years) and Oliver (38 pounds - 16 years of age) both love the bed. The cover held up well after a first wash. Finding sturdy well constructed dog beds at a reasonable price is a challenge. FurHaven products are consistently good.
This bed is awsome my puppers is 6 years old and 97 lbs and absolutely loves her bed. I wanted something comfortable for her as she was having ACL surgery. She's on it everyday and it's not even broken down. The cooling gel in it is wonderful ! I would definitely buy another if I were to need one for another pup. This bed is the jumbo size.
Dogs love it!
The fur-kids love this bed! It's always a race to see who gets there first.
When paying $50 for a dog bed I expect it to last at least a year… this didn’t and at no fault of my dogs. The first issue was that the cover was too small for the foam pad and it’s nearly impossible to fit it back around the bed after washing. Then, after a couple of washes the zipper broke completely so the cover doesn’t even stay on the bed now. Needless to say they either need to invest in better zippers, make the cover bigger to comfortably fit the fully expanded foam, or both.