FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Features a memory foam that’s infused with activated micro-gel beads to help absorb body heat and cool your pet down.
- Helps support joints and soothes pressure points by conforming to your canine’s body.
- Has a zipper design and machine-washable fabrics for hassle-free cleaning.
- The faux fur provides your pet with a soft, plush sleep surface.
- Portable for convenience and comfort almost anywhere!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- Happy Hounds Otis Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Crimson, Medium$61.19Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$64.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$114.67Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Large$45.59Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue, X-Large$59.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Small$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$114.67Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Marine Blue, Large$36.79Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$56.79Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
1st Bed my Doodle Loves
I've tried so many beds, from bare bones to obscenely expensive, and my standard doodle just didn't care for any of them. Except the ones he felt deeply offended by and shredded. The biggest issue was that he was always hot and can't resist chewing off the felt/fur. I got this bed for his crate and, shocker, he does not hate it. In fact I suspect he loves it. No digging, no chewing, just straight to bed. I use it flipped over so that the furry side is on the bottom and slippery side is on top and he seems to prefer that. Sleeps through the entire night. Planning on getting another one for other rooms.
“gel” too chemical smell/Looks/feels cheap
I’m usually pretty satisfied with Chewy but this is the first time I’m disappointed in the product. It feels like cheap quality. Someone folded it up the material mashed to random sides so it’s uneven now and I’m trying to air it out too hoping the chemical smell will go away before I put this in her crate, if I can. This is a lot of $$ for such a cheaply made bed. I’m gonna see if I can air out the smell if I can I’ll still try to see if she’ll want to use it, if it shapes up and smell goes I’ll update the review. The 2 stars is for the nice enough cover that I could easily wash and save to use for other beds.
Dog Bed for Heelers
It's a nice bed and the price is ok for what it is. However the sizing of the bed said it was large but my heeler bearly fits on it I wish the sizes were larger but he still uses it and loves it .
hated this bed after a month
this bed was amazing for the first couple months, although it was NOT cooling at all. the bed quickly got flattened out to where my dog was no longer comfy in it and wanted to sleep with me and my fiancé every night and wouldn’t sleep in his bed at all. -10/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Doggy cushion not great
Did not live up as advertised. Cheap cover and fuzz came off.
Favorite Cushy Bed
My large dog Jack had a lump on his leg and was uncomfortable lying on the floor or less fluffy bed. When this arrived and I put it out he immediately got on it and fell asleep. Days later we got the cancer diagnosis on his leg and had it removed. This bed has made him very comfortable as he has recovered from the amputation. He loves the cushy bed. It makes him feel comfy and happy.
Huskies love it!
I bought one and now my dogs fight over it. I need to order a second one. They absolutely love it! I won’t risk leaving them unattended with it so they don’t chew it up but I’ve invested in several beds in the past but this is the first one they actually use. Love it!
Good quality materials. Many products' foam compresses too easily - this compresses just the right amount for our English Lab, making it a really comfy bed. The zippered removable cover makes it easy to launder.
Product not as described
This was my first time ordering from Chewy. I ordered the FurHaven Ultra Plush with Cooling Gel. They sent me a lower quality product. It’s just an egg crate foam pad, not the product that is pictured
My boy is a Siberian Husky who is on the smaller size but the jumbo was not large enough..so we had to make a change to the jumbo plus size and it’s perfect for him.. he loves it!!!