FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed ergonomically designed to provide therapeutic back and neck support for your furry friend.
- Features a unique contoured shape and made with medical-grade orthopedic foam.
- Provides your paw-tner with a soft, yet firm sleep surface for improved rest.
- Step-on design makes this bed ideal for smaller, older or disabled pets.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Large, Brown$174.81Chewy Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$60.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Orion Blue, Large$46.62Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, XX-Large$63.51Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$65.83Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$75.47Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$67.49Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Large, Silver Gray$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Cotton||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
925 Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this bed!
I got one of these beds earlier this year for my GSD who had long grown out of his puppy bed, I set it up and let it sit out for 12+ hours (this is crucial because it looks like a sad mess when it comes out of the box), and he absolutely loves this bed. It is so thick and comfortable and it holds his weight perfectly, and he can stretch out on it and he had ample room (58lbs and bought a Jumbo size) fast forward to a few weeks ago, my other GSD got sick and ruined her current bed so I upgraded her bed to one of these as well because I just loved the first one so much. It's great quality and you cannot beat it for the price! She is a bit bigger than my male, but I opted for thebsame Jumbo size bc she will occasionally sleep on his bed so I knew it would fit her. She's about 67lbs, and a good 3-4 inches taller than him. This bed fits her perfectly. It's not too big, she can stretch out on it and nothing hangs over the edges, and it also does not tough the floor underneath her weight either. In fact, I wanted to try it out when I got it and see how much it could hold. Now I know this bed does have a recommended weight limit because over time I am sure thay the orthopedic mattress would just start to collapse, but I weigh about 130lbs and it held me! Granted, it definitely would not be long enough or wide enough to fit dog breeds that typically weigh in the 130s (Great Danes, Grey Pyr, etc.) But it just goes to show the great quality these beds are. I could not be happier and I will be purchasing another when we bring hom our newest addition!
NYLA LOVES FURHAVEN AND SO DO I!
We have two FurHaven beds for NYLA. She loves them both. Compared to other beds purchased locally, FurHaven beds do NOT have a chemical odor that NYLA avoids. FurHaven beds do provide the orthopedic support necessary by NYLA who is a senior dog. When she arises from the FurHaven bed she is instantly mobile. Arising from other beds left NYLA with mobility issues.
nappy nap time
I ordered a large and it’s big enough to fit my lil yorkie while my Belgian Malinois lays on it too. The material feels soft and the foams pretty comfortable. I also like the edges of the bed. 10/10 my girl enjoys it! If your dog likes to dig or Chew on things I wouldn’t recommend.
The Best dog bed!
My great dane loves this bed, he actually had been staying off couches cause he likes the bed. It is big enough for him as well which i have a hard time finding wuslity and size for 175lb dane. I was reccomended this bed and im so happy i purchsed it. I will be getting another for another room soon!
Home Office Dog Bed
I purchased this bed for my dog in February, after beginning my work from home job. Just look at the pic, she loves it!! She’s about 70 pounds (this is the jumbo sized bed) and lays on it for most of my 40 hour work week. I’d say even after 6 months of use, it’s holding up pretty well. She does push it around quite a bit, so I just drag it back to the original spot about once a week. The sides are kind of sagging a bit because of this, but I think the bed still has a lot of life left in it. Very happy with this purchase.
Great Giant bed!
Sammie my German Shepherd loves this bed. Finally found one he fits!! He is tall and weighs 137.7 lbs. He loves his bed. I usually have to put two XL beds together so that he can stretch out. I don't have to do it with this size! Very comfortable!!
Furhaven dog bed
My dog will not step foot on this bed unless I coax him on and then he is off of it as soon as he can. Forget sleeping on it. I had to drag his old bed out of the trash for him. But it does seem like a well made product.
It’s not a couch, but it will do.
What’s yours is mine, so thinks my Pug, even though it’s for our Great Pyrenees/German Shepard mix. He’s 115lbs and long like a Pyr, so the Jumbo Plus is great for when he lays on his side. It expanded nicely and hopefully hold up over time!
Joey likes it!!
Joey has arthritis in his spine. Sometimes he has to much inflammation, so it's hard for him to get up and down. Be it on the floor, the couch or even his other bed. This one seems pretty comfy for him.
Lab Couch is a hit
I have two 75 pound lab puppies and they usually tear up any bed I buy. They have mutilated this bed somewhat but it has held up fairly well. It is used a lot during the day and night so I would say it is holding up very well.