FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed ergonomically designed to provide therapeutic back and neck support for your furry friend.
- Features a unique contoured shape and made with medical-grade orthopedic foam.
- Provides your paw-tner with a soft, yet firm sleep surface for improved rest.
- Step-on design makes this bed ideal for smaller, older or disabled pets.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Soft Woven Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Driftwood Brown, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, X-Large$65.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, XX-Large$64.52Chewy Price$71.69List Price
- DealFurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$89.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Orthopedic Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$57.75Chewy Price$64.17List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
964 Customer Reviews
My sweet Old Man dog needs comfort for many reasons. He seems to have taken to this bed pretty well. I love that you can take the outside off to wash it. I place water proof padding in between so that the foam is protected, it would be a plus if it came that way. I love that it has the curved lifted edges, they lay their heads on it. The bedding is extra soft as well. I think I need to buy another one. I have 3 labs, and they all gravitate to the bedding or my lap.
He loves it
Jumbo Plus-fits our 165# Cane Corso perfectly. He loves it and it's been holding it's shape and thickness under his weight for several months now. We're impressed because we've been through a lot of beds and this one is hands down, the best one yet. Great for his joints!
Charlie Loves this bed!!
We inherited Charlie - sweet 12 yr old elderly sight/hearing/mobility impaired 132 # Newfoundland. I thought his old bed was not supportive enough on arthritic joints so ordered this bed ( largest size possible). He LOVES this bed!! Rolls on his back, kicks up his paws, and acts like new bed is greatest gift ever. Good job!!
Great bed for my giants
I have now bought a second one of these beds because my giants, 1 Mastiff and 1 Bullmastiff, just love them. They are 200 lbs and 125 lbs respectively, and these beds are great for both of them. The smaller of my 2 boys, the "little" 125 lbs Bullmastiff hardly ever sleeps anywhere else, and even after a little over a year of use, the first bed I got still holds up great under the weight. Also, the fact that this bed is big enough to hold my 200 lbs Mastiff is great, cause finding things big enough have always been a problem.
I'm not sure what this product used to be, but what I got was $34 worth of thin, flimsy foam that crushes at the slightest touch, inside a cover that doesn't fit properly (bows up in the middle). It's not firm, it's not memory foam, it just reminds me of bargain-basement foam padding. I'm confused how anything about it is supposed to be supportive for my pet. As long as you know what you're actually getting and are alright with that for the price, it does look well-stitched, and the cover is soft and attractive. I just wish the listing--for a product we can't inspect before purchase--was more honest.
He wasn't impressed!
I like the word orthopedic, especially since I have a 10/11 yr. old with bad hips, legs and arthritis, BUT this is nothing more than an overpriced piece of foam with a plush cover. My puppy would only go and lay down on it when he was told to and unfortunately didn't stay there for longer than 10 minutes if that. Such a waste of good money. Chewy, you're products don't usually disappoint but this only gets one star from my fur baby.
Best bed ever
Bought the Xl for my bonded bulldogs. They do everything together and live to cuddle. They loved this bed from the start. It is very thick and comfortable. We even get on there with them sometimes. This was definitely money well spent.
My dog is in love with this bed
Great bed! So comfortable I left the crate door open, and my dog used to come to my bed in the middle of the night or I had to tell her to go to her bed Now, she will lay down a bit with me and before she falls asleep goes to her bed and sleeps like a baby lol She's obsessed.. loves it and it fits her crate perfectly!
The dogs love them
Good quality and comfy, I think I could have got 2 smaller ones because my big dog likes to curl up and he ends up in the smaller bed more. In this picture you can see the size difference with a large and a jumbo.
Elly Is Not Happy
Bed arrived & once I put it on the floor, my dog(Elly) smelled it then got off. Day 2, Elly would go on it but kept scratching at cover, would lay down for about 3 minutes then get off & lay on rug.The longest she lays on it, maybe 1 hour. Washed cover,didn't help.