FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- The gel-infused memory foam layer is activated by pressure to disperse heat away and keep your canine cool.
- Supports your pup’s back and neck with the ergonomic design.
- The step-in bed is easily accessible for your smaller, older or disabled pet.
- Removable cover is easy to wash.
- Chews the color and size that’ll work best for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- dealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- La-Z-Boy Duchess Fold Out Sleeper Sofa Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Velvet Merlot$169.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Sapphire, Large$62.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Large$53.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Gel Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
On to the next one
Recently purchased the FurHaven "Ultra Plush" luxe lounger for my Senior dog in hopes of providing some comfort for his aging hips and knees as well as some cooling effects. While he does seem to rest more comfortably, he still prefers to lay on the floor. The side provides great support for his head, middle just lacks substance. I personally did not find there to be a significant 'cooling effect' from the core material. This may be great for a small breed dog, even though I purchased the larger one per the weight on the chart...
Very $$ for what it’s worth
I have a 120lb Rottweiler mix, who runs warm, so I wanted a durable bed for his weight, but with a cooling feature since he won’t lay on just a straight gel cooling pad. I’ve had the bed less than a year, the padding in it has worn down enough he digs at the center of the bed to try to “fluff” it, and has ended up tearing out some of the fibers in the covering & put some holes in it. It’s not a bad bed, but definitely not worth the price for an XL breed!
Our Fussy Dog
Our dog Angel will be 9 years old in February, she’d been sleeping on our wooden floor cause they must be cooler for her. Bought this cooling bed and I thought that she’d love it, slept on it a few times and then would get off and sleep on the wood floor again. Thought it was because I had put her blanket on the bed so I rolled it up and made a pillow out of it ...not sure what to do because now she’s not even getting on it ... so bummed cause I thought she’d love it - I do!! What to do?
Furtastic Dog Bed
My babies love these. I like that this bed is extra thick because we have all hardwood floors. In the winter, this keeps the cold from rising up, so the pups are more comfortable. I also like the roll at the ends that provides support for their neck.
I bought this for my 130 lb German Shepherd and he absolutely loves it, he has bad hips and this bed is thick and large, he has plenty of room and it seems to ease a lot of his pain.
Trying to turn an outdoor dog to an indoor dog
Nothing cooling about this bed. I should have read the description better, it's a foam bed.
Save your money
The “cooling” element of this bed seems to be a very similar piece of foam to the rest of the bed just dyed blue. Do not waste $30-40 dollars for the cooling feature. Just buy the regular version of this bed. We have both kinds and my dog lays on them equally if not on the regular version more.
Our two 7-year-old dogs are starting to show signs of age/arthritis, and their previous orthopedic bed was worn out. After much research, I decided to try the FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Bed. Shipping was quick and it was packaged well. Take note that you could very easily cut the fabric when cutting the tape to open the box. So be careful if using a blade/knife! The bed was vacuum-sealed, and quickly puffed up to it’s actual size in less than 10 minutes. Because one of our dogs is 76 lbs and the other is 60 lbs, we opted for the Giant sized bed. It is certainly GIANT! Had we actually took measurements, we probably would have opted for the next size down, but we’re pleased enough with the bed to keep it. My only concern/potential complaint is that the removable cover seems to be extremely thin on the top of the bed. You are able to see the color of the cooling blue gel foam that’s underneath it. It’s hard to tell if it was intentionally made that way to allow the dogs to feel the cooling gel layer, or if the manufacturer simply cut corners here. So far, it has stayed in tact against the dog’s nails, but I’m not sure how long it will stay that way. Time will tell!
My dog loved the bed but the product was not durable. The zipper broke the first time I washed it.
He Loves It !!
My malamute is 116 pounds and I thought nothing would fit him. This is perfect not to big not to small the only thing is if it had two pads inside it would be sooo much better. It’s really pretty to