FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The memory foam helps support your pet's muscles and joints.
- The wrap around bolsters serve as the paw-fect place for your pet to rest her head or to snuggle up against.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- Features a faux fur sleeping surface.
- Provides your pet with her very own paw-sonal sofa.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Harbor Blue, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$22.04Chewy Price$29.65List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Driftwood Brown, Jumbo Plus$121.83Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo Plus$178.99Chewy Price$214.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Palette Heathered Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Blush Pink, Large$66.55Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- FurHaven Orthopedic Plush & Suede Sofa Dog & Cat Bed & Blanket, Gray, Large$51.23Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Hampton Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue/White, Giant$93.09Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$64.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Memory Top Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$152.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
My mastiff loves it!
My giant is getting up there in age. She's getting up slower and with grunts so we knew it was time to say goodbye to her sleeping on the floor. This bed is amazing! Her 160lbs is FULLY supported. She sleeps so hard in this bed! It's a full slab of memory foam and the bolsters seem to be fluff, maybe fiberfill.
Puppy loves this bed
I was looking for this type of bed as previous dogs have loved. Have a 12 week old puppy who did not like the new LaZ Boy expensive dog sofa we bought, him or 2 other dog beds we tried -I knew I should have gone to Chewy. This bed is soft yet supportive right out of the box. I love that cover is machine washable without sumo wresling to get it back on. Our rough collie will grow into it and love it for years to come. Low profile does not take up eye space in room and color and design are very nice. Great bed, especially for the price.
We wanted to duplicate Riley’s bed for Lilly since she couldn’t seem to stay out of it. Unfortunately the Serta jumbo bed was out of stock. This Furhaven bed is a little bigger and is very comfy and they fight over who is getting it for the night! Definitely recommend the Furhaven bed for large pups (Riley is 75# Weim, Lilly is 55# Weim).
Comfy bed, dog approved
My pup loved his new bed. Super soft and comfortable. I ordered the extra large which was a lot bigger than I expected. I ended up then ordering the large bed. The difference between the two is substantial. I have a 50lb pig bill and the large was big enough (extra large could fit 2-3 dogs his size!)
It's so large you can use it as a guest bed.
My dog is a 75 lb 7 mo puppy - Anatolian Shepherd - and I got the largest version so he could grow into it. I discovered that I can snuggle myself, my partner, this puppy, my Chihuahua and cat on it. The pictures make it look smaller than it is. I love this thing and so do they. My puppy will definitely fit into it as an adult dog. I can't imagine any dog that wouldn't. It is practically a mattress. Haven't actually offered it to a guest but it would make do in a pinch. Buy this for your small dog, buy it for your big dog, buy it for your husband and he'll prefer it to the couch.
Great bed for dogs
My dog loves the bolsters on the bed. It’s a soft snuggly material. I appreciate that it’s memory foam, and so do my pups. The large is definitely the right size for my 60lb black lab. She likes to sprawl 50% of the time and curl up 50% of the time.
Really nice dog bed!
The moment I unpacked the bed and put it on the floor, my pup jumped into it! It's very soft and plush and looks really comfy. The large size is a perfect fit for my 45 lb dog.
My dog loves it
I bought this bed for my dog to use in our new camping van. I needed it to be smaller than her bed at home. It really is too small for my 50 pound dog but she loves it!! She chooses it over her big dog bed when we have them both in the house! She hangs part way off of it, but it is still her favorite!!
Our new long haired German Shepard rescue has had zero interest in settling down on anything. I didn’t even show her this arrived & she ran right to it & lay down. The size large is perfect for her. She bites on it, so we’ll see how it holds up long term. She likes to play in mud puddles, so I’m glad it has a washable cover. My daughter (the non-furry kind) tried it out, said it was so comfy, & asked if she could have one for her room. I am very happy with this purchase & may buy the jumbo size for both my furry kiddos to share. Maybe even another large size one for my non-furry kiddo’s room too.
It's a keeper
Bought this to replace a crate bed.... but it took up too much space. We put it in the family room as a spare and before a day went past our dog started sleeping on it.