FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The memory foam helps support your pet's muscles and joints.
- The wrap around bolsters serve as the paw-fect place for your pet to rest her head or to snuggle up against.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- Features a faux fur sleeping surface.
- Provides your pet with her very own paw-sonal sofa.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$49.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo$96.04Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Celadon Green, Jumbo Plus$156.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Large$99.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Jumbo$71.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Beautyrest Cozy Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Large$70.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, Jumbo$64.79Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Cooling Gel Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Woodsmoke, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Sapphire, Jumbo$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Cooling, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Plush and cozy
My rescue wasn't use to an orthopedic bed so took a few days to get him to sleep on it. Now he sleeps in all positions and has plenty of room to stretch out. I got the large even though he is a medium size dog. Works well for him. It does require a big spot to place it.
Perfect for our older dog
Great for our senior dog. She has arthritis and has a hard time walking on soft surfaces so I got the memory foam version of this bed (it seemed like the densest version) and it works well for her. She seems comfortable when sleeping but doesn't struggle to position herself on the bed when getting on or off. She sleeps with her head on the bolster sometimes which I think helps her breathe more easily. I was waiting to wash this before I reviewed it because I was a little worried about how it would hold up, but it did great! The bolster padding and bed surface are two separate pieces, and both zip easily out of the cover. It's a little annoying to get the bolster padding back in after you wash the cover (you really have to squish it into the edges of the cover) but the bed also seems to stay clean longer than my other dog beds (weeks or months vs. days or weeks for the others) so I consider that a fair trade.
Loves propping himself on the bolsters
My dog is about 16-18 lbs and 22 in long. He likes to splay out so I was debating on whether to get the M or L size, but opted for the M. It's a great fit, he loves propping himself up on the bolsters to see what we're doing, and curling up in it when we're less active. I think we'll put a thin blanket over it because he really likes to "make his bed". Overall he seems to prefer it over his other beds!
Perfect for my senior
My 11 year old German Shepherd has arthritis and though she likes the cool floor, this bed eases the pain in her joints. She sleeps like a log in her new bed!
Bought for my 10 lbs. Chihuahua. At 1st she walked into the bed layed down, then got up went back to old bed. She goes in the new bed when she has a treat or toy to chew on. Bed is a little small, I'd have liked if it were a little bigger. But she curls up in the bed. So she fits nice and snug.
Auggie was diagnosed with IVDD 4 years ago when he ruptured a disc in his neck and needed surgery. He just had his second recurrence, which is being treated with meds and all-day pen rest, so it's important that he be comfortable. I just replaced his old lumpy bed with this one and he climbed right in and fell asleep. (Stuffed friends and security blankie not included.)
Very poor quality
Was a nice bed when I first got it but haven’t even had it a month and it’s falling apart. Not durable at all, sides are all flat, very thin material. Wouldn’t recommend and a total waste of money.
Soft but not Durable
My 1 year old Great Dane loved this bed. It was soft and the largest size had plenty of room for her but this thing lasted less than a month. She is not usually a chewer - we’ve had her Casper dog mattress for almost a year and it doesn’t have a scratch on it - but she absolutely destroyed this mattress in 3 weeks.
So far, I love my new bed!
It took a moment to get used to it. I tried "digging" into it to snuggle and it didn't tear. I've slept in a variety of positions, and they all seem pretty comfortable. I weigh 45 lbs and the large size is plenty big.
Nice bed but falls apart
I loved this bed and so did my dog. I washed it exactly 3 times and the inside completely fell apart. I didn't dry the cover, I let it air dry. For this amount of money I should be able to wash over and over again! I do not recommend unless you are not going to ever wash it.