FurHaven Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with an impermeable waterproof core that delivers protection against spills, liquids and other messes.
- The quilted sleep surface is coated to help resist stains.
- Features a non-skin back panel with a cute paw design.
- Machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- Paw-fect for beds, furniture, in the car or for a picnic in the great outdoors!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Decorative Side Table Cat Litter Box Cover, Espresso$86.21Chewy Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Non-Skid Back Furniture Protector, Gray, Large Sofa$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Sofa Buddy Dog & Cat Bed Furniture Cover, Gray/Mist, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Water-Resistant Reversible Furniture Protector, Gray/Mist, Sofa$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Waterproof Pet Throw Blanket, Gray$30.51Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Pet Adobe Waterproof Fuzzy Throw Blanket, Tan, Large$30.87Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Sofa Cover, Chocolate$43.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- FurHaven Polyester Long Fur & Velvet Dog Blanket, Taupe, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Loveseat Cover, Gray$63.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Bone Dry Reversible Sofa Cover, Chocolate$39.70Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Mambe Waterproof Dog Furniture Cover, King/Queen, Dove-Slate$95.00Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Molly Mutt Couch Cover, Rust, Large$159.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Excellent value, outstanding quality. The Nile blue color is beautiful. The price is very reasonable considering the quality. I bought the large and draped it over a recliner, but it could be used to cover the top of a queen size bed. It stays put with the rubber non-skid backing on the reverse side. That is worth everything when dealing with dogs experiencing leakage (in my dog's case, she's on prednisone and causes her to leak). My dog moves around to get comfortable and the blanket stays put with the rubber non-skid backing. Love it. I need one of these to replace all the waterproof blankets I have which are slippery and never stay put and I constantly have to adjust. This one never moves and it's stylish.
Absolutely not waterproof
I came home from a few day trip to see pee on top of the blanket and was excited that it worked....until I cleaned up the wet stuff and moved it. It had easily penetrated to the other side and two pillows and my feather down comforter had a significant amount of pee on them. They are un-salvageable. Thanks a lot Chewy.
Bought turquoise queen size blanket and it covers the entire mattress. Haven't had to test the waterproof or washing properties yet ("leaky" cat thankfully hasn't leaked on the bed). Using it as a bedspread as our cat has incontinence while sleeping occasionally. Since it is waterproof, it traps warm air, so might not use for the hottest part of the summer. It has a VERY "plastic" smell when first taken out of the package that takes a day to dissipate. Recommend opening the package and letting the blanket fully air out for 24 hours before using. Cats don't mind the texture or slight crinkling sound. Reasonable looking and a much better alternative to washing the bedding and mattress pad. Will update review if it does not wash well or other issues appear.
Feels like paper. NOT waterproof!
Fabric is cheap and crinkly, feels like paper and isn’t waterproof. Does not work as advertised and I made the mistake of trusting it. The failure to protect our bed resulted in a urine soaked “waterproof blanket”, and ruined down comforter and mattress. Brand new bed and mattress, RUINED. VERY expensive lesson!
Not Waterproof at all
We bought this after all the great reviews, the first time we had a urine issue it beaded up and looked to be waterproof, treated and washed it on low and air dry by hanging, second time (last night at 10pm) learned that it is not water proof and soaked through to the bedding. Last night was terrible and this is why we bought this so we wouldn't have late night pee surprises and having to sleep on a couch. Save your money and buy something else. Now it's a glorified cat hair catcher for the couch.
Love this blanket! It is a really pretty color and is just the right thickness to be comfortable for the dogs and protect my quilt from my bullmastiff's excessive drooling!!!
Best Puppy Purchase Ever
Love, Love, Love this. Cannot say enough good things about it. I use it to completely cover my king size bed. Lightweight, so also easy to travel with for hotels in case of an accident. Perfect.
Perfect bed cover for dogs
We really like the queen size grey coverlet we ordered. Fits our queen size bed perfectly, easy to manage and reduces the dog hair from the sheets etc. Just what we had wanted.
Works for now!
We needed a barrier to protect our silk-filled comforter from a kitten who had been randomly peeing on fabric. We wanted to keep our bed available for our other (well-behaved) cat and thought this was worth a try. We are happy to report that the blanket actually works as advertised! The outer fabric is treated to repel water and the inner membrane keeps it from soaking through. While it has yet to deal with urine, it survived all of our tests. We expect that the inner membrane will eventually break down, but hopefully by then our kitten will have learned to use the litterbox exclusively!
It's NOT waterproof
It will sit on the top for a bit but if I don't notice it just seeps through into the surface bellow. And no matter how much I hand wash it with Nature Miracle it smells and the cat keeps going back to pee.