FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed
About This Item
- This burrow-style bed features a cooling-gel infused memory foam core—designed to absorb body heat and provide your pal with joint support for super-comfortable sleep.
- Features a soft and shapeable blanket that can be attached to the bed as a hooded cave for your pal to curl up in.
- The flexible hoop can be removed to give your buddy a blanket to burrow under.
- Features plush velvet fabric and fully lined with faux-fur for a super-soft sleeping surface.
- Zippered and removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam||Orthopedic Foam||Orthopedic Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam||Orthopedic Foam|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Coziest Dog Ever
My dog is obsessed with her bed. We left the plastic tubing out and she loves to burrow herself into it. It is a little tight on her, so be careful if you have a dog at the maximum weight.
Isn't as functional as the picture
Our dog loves to snuggle and even uses blankies so we thought we would give this bed a try. It is definitely comfortable enough but the functionality is lacking. When the package arrived, the piece that goes inside the bed to make it stand up like a tent was curled up. It didn't straighten out well even after inserting it into the bed. If the piece was more firm, maybe the bed "tent" would stay up as pictured. Unfortunately it does not and our dogs end up laying on it like a regular bed with the "tent" piece flopped down flat. Maybe there is a way to straighten out the piece to make it stand up? And I'm sure you could use something else in place of it to make it stand, but, as is, it just doesn't work. On another note, our "snuggler" is a medium sized dog and he can stretch out on this bed. Our German Shepherd (large) can't stretch out on it (her butt hangs off) but it's big enough for her to curl up on it.
Not very functional
My dog loves sleeping under blankets but this bed doesn’t really function like that. It’s more of just a random flap.