FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This burrow-style bed features a soft and shapeable blanket that can be attached to the bed as a hooded cave for your pal to curl up in.
- The flexible hoop can be removed to give your buddy a blanket to burrow under.
- Made with a laminated memory foam core with a medical-grade polyurethane foam base for extra support of muscles and joints.
- Features plush velvet fabric and fully lined with faux-fur for a super-soft sleeping surface.
- Zippered and removable cover is machine-washable and the foam core can be spot cleaned.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Brown$32.77Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Bear Bean Bag Dog & Cat Bed$50.84Chewy Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Cuddler Pet Bed & Gift Set, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Jordan Sofa Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Grey, Medium$259.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Reversible Rectangle Sherpa Cat & Dog Bed$28.50Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Jumbo Plus$142.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Bolster Dog Bed, Gray/Black$39.44Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Deluxe Hudson Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Small$33.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Comfy Cup Memory Foam Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Red, Small$87.68Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$229.00Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$170.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Do not buy for a digger!
I thought this bed would work well for my 9 month old puppy who loves to burrow, but the plastic tubing didn't hold the fabric up well enough to really use the bed as a cave. It would just sort of collapse in, not stay up nicely like in the photo. The bed is also not very sturdily built. Once my dog realized she could easily pull the "fur" off the top of the bed, she pawed off a huge patch and made a hole in it. I realized at that point that the product had a 2 month warranty, as long as you registered it within a week of purchasing. Of course I noticed this on day 8. While she is something of a digger, her beds have always held up to it in the past, so she's not overly destructive. Overall, it is a very cute product idea with poor execution. (Or maybe I just got a bad model). If you buy this, be smarter than me and register right away. This bed was too expensive to be throwing away after 8 days.
Nice but not for my dog.
I bought this for my poodle because he likes to get under and behind pillows and blankets so I thought he will love it. But he did to even want to try it. I took the canopy down and left it as a flat bed hoping that eventually he will try it. So far no, but I still hope that he will come around. It looks nice ad firm. I bought the 26" one. My dog is only l3 Lbs. and it seems like there is no much room inside. So if you have a bigger one and want to use the canopy you probably be needing the larger one. I would recommend it only if your dog will use it. I rated it because they require that you do but it is based in the apparent quality of the bed. But I can not rate it based on the dog comfort.
Both of my dogs love this bed. Which surprised me since my older dog, 10, usually insists on being on the couch or in my sons bed. As soon as one dog gets up the other dog takes over the bed. They don’t seem to like it with the pipe that lifts the blanket, so we’ve taken that out. I leave the blanket a little open so they can go under. Good purchase happy pups
So soft and snuggly!
My pup LOVES to burrow under the covers so we thought this would be perfect and IT IS!! He needs some help to get in but is getting the hang of it and has slept in it every night since it came in the mail. It is so soft and the perfect amount of cushion for our shmedium doggo!
my 2 dogs right over this bed!
My big dog immediately took this smaller bed, because it huge her all around. It depends on which dog can claim it first, every night. My smaller dog sleeps comfortably in it, whenever she can claim it as hers.
Bed missing piece
Bed came - late, but that’s not anyone’s fault. However when I opened it up it was missing the piece that makes the “cave” stand up. It also had a horrible chemical smell. I’ve aired it out now, so the smell is gone. But wish it had the pipe with it. Need to figure out how to see if I can get them to send it to me. It is memory foam and I think my dogs will like it when I finally get the piece.
Our 8 week old puppy LOVES this bed. He snuggles into the "cave" for naps and looks completely content. He's a short haired dog (Rhodesian Ridgeback) so he appreciates the extra warmth from the cover.
bed it self is nice - the hooded part is non existent - maybe 3 inches in height off the bed - not recommend
My dog loves it
My dog loves this bed. We bought it for our room for him to sleep on at night. Most mornings he doesn't want to move.
Bed for sweetie
She likes to borough unde covers and this is ideal for that added a blanket to the bed do she can crawl under it