FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This burrow-style bed features a soft and shapeable blanket that can be attached to the bed as a hooded cave for your pal to curl up in.
- The flexible hoop can be removed to give your buddy a blanket to burrow under.
- Made with an orthopedic foam mattress to help promote the health of your pal’s joints and an ideal posture.
- Features plush velvet fabric and fully lined with faux-fur for a super-soft sleeping surface.
- Zippered and removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, 26-in$37.59Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$49.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$47.57Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Pink, 44-in$109.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, 35-in$61.59Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Large$119.99Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Small$82.95Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Pleased for the price
Have had a hard time finding a snuggle hoop bed that isn't made for cats (too small). Despite some 1-3 start reviews we gave this a chance, esp for the price! It comes vacuum packed (smart). The plastic hoop piece came and took only a second to realize how to put it in (open the velcro tab). The velour of the inside isn't different from the outside but just fine, just not quite like the pics. The egg shell cushion is great and very thick. My dog loves it, the cat takes over even the dog is gone. I just held it up for him a couple times and he totally got it, because he already likes to burrow. Great size for my pup (12lbs) and cat (10lbs). Have only had it a week so no smell or need to wash it yet.
We just got this so I cannot speak on the durability yet, and I agree with alot of reviews that the hoop could use some modifications as it falls over too easily and my dog just ends up lying on top of everything. However when I hold the hoop for her to get in, she loves it (as you can see in the picture). The bed is also very soft and seems very comfortable.
Worked well for my pup who likes to be covered up
As with all pet beds though, the foam eventually becomes smelly.
Not very good
It didn't come with the plastic hoop to hold it up so I had to make one out of pvc. Its not easy for my dog to lift the blanket and climb under without assistance so she lays on top of it.
Not Intuitive for Dogs
My dog did not understand this bed and never went under the hoop. The hoop isn't well constructed so it was difficult to convince her to go inside the bed, Instead we took out the plastic "hoop" and my dog just lied on top. We had the best for 3 months before my dog shredded it. She didn't chew the lining and went straight for the foam, so now the bed is unusable.
My pups love these beds! I purchased two last year and they’re so amazing and durable that I bought two more this year! Yes, I love spoiling my pit bulls :)
its ok for most dogs
its a nice bed and my dogs have walked all around it and lay on the back of it not the inside. nice bed, but not exactly what my dogs care for
Best bed ever
Absolutely amazing my baby girl loves it. She has to be coverd up at all times and this is perfect for any size dog. She is 60 pounds med dog and we ordered a large
My dogs love it
Works great for its purpose. My two love blankets and covers so this gives them a comfy and soft bed with a cover attached.
Don't order this dog bed, not at all like they described. Quality is terrible.