FURminator Curry Comb For Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for short and medium coats
- Removes dust and loose hair from your pet
- Features molded rubber teeth to stimulate the production of natural oils to promote coat health
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURminator DeShedding Waterless Spray For Dogs, 8.5-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Dog ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush, Boysenberry$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- FURminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- FURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$15.99Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- DealFrisco Shedding Blade Dog Brush, One Size$7.98Chewy Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Orange$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Purple, Fine$29.99Chewy Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Massaging Shampoo Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Small$14.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Comb, Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
395 Customer Reviews
Where Does The Hair Go?
I have a boxer. I never really knew that he needed brushing until I decided to brush him with my cat brush and holy cow. Yep. He needed it. I wanted something with plastic combs instead of metal since he's got such soft skin. So I landed here. It's a nice massage for him and he likes that. The clean up is HORRIBLE! Hardly any of the hair sticks to the combs and I have to pile it down his leg. I wish the clean up was better.
I get so much loose hair off my bulldog. She doesn't care for grooming much so it's nice to know I can brush a few times and get a lot of hair. Minor issue for me is sometimes it's hard cleaning the bristles to remove the hair. Otherwise great product.
Our puppy is so hyper and playful, brushing her with this is the only thing that gets her calm! I thought it was a fur brush, trying to comb the loose fur out, but its not made for that... Still it calms her down immediately which is great!
Very good quality but I don't think that it did a good job removing hair and must be used outside because it dosnt hold hair at all .
Helps my pitty shed
My pit bull started shedding this spring and her other brush just wasn’t helping to pull out what was loose. I didn’t think this would help but every time I can get her to stand still a big clump of small hair comes out and not on my couch. It’s also easy to trick her into brushing because it’s on my hand she doesn’t look twice at it. Overall it was a great purchase.
Only for short hair
Was not clearly labeled on site. Found out after I received it, will not work on my aussie.
A+ Grooming Tool
My dog loves being brushed with this comb. I think he finds it calming. The downside is that it doesn't collect the fur, so be prepared. But it is effective.
I was hoping for softer, maybe rubbery, teeth for grooming. The hard plastic is uncomfortable for my dog and, although, it “brushes “ somewhat, it isn’t very effective. My dog loves to be groomed, but he doesn’t like this. Me, either. I like the construction of the item..fits the hand well; comfortable to hold.
Works for me!
I have used the original furminator and also the zoom groom and I prefer this brush to both. I have a medium sized smooth coated dog and it does very well at removing hair. It also seems to be much more comfortable to her than the zoom groom and removes quite a bit more of her hair than the original furminator. I would highly recommend it to anyone with a short coated dog. I cannot attest to its abilities on a thicker coat.
Brushes well and creates some gentle massage that dog seems to enjoy