FURminator Firm Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other side.
- Ideal for medium, long and curly coats to remove surface mats and tangles without damaging the coat.
- Dual flex head design follows the natural contours of your dog's body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal working position .
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand.
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealConairPROPET Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 6-in$13.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 3/4" Medium Tooth$11.49Chewy Price
- DealBuddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Conditioner Rinse, 16-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- DealJW Pet Gripsoft Undercoat Rake, Regular Teeth$4.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- DealFURminator Curry Comb For Dogs$8.19Chewy Price
- DealConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Medium Comb$11.56Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Gripsoft Dematting Rake$12.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealVeterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealSafari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Small$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
326 Customer Reviews
Good durable brush split in two
This brush is split in the middle for closer brushing to fit natural curves.
I purchased this brush mostly for my collie and am not wow’d with the results. The bristles are very soft which’d be fine for a lighter coated animal w sensitive skin. The bristles have dual direction which are supposed to lift the coat making removal of loose hair easier but the bristles just aren’t up to the task w my collie’s coat. I’ve also used it on my Australian Shepherd who’s coat is much less dense and it’s ok but not as effective as I’d hoped
I use this on my 4 month old, goldendoodle. I would have given it 5 stars, except that we can only use one side of the brush. For some reason, the angle is off, or something, but one side won’t brush. However, the side that we can use is great! We brush her twice, daily, and it holds up. Great brand and quality, they just need to change the bristles, on one side. I noticed that other people had the same experience. So it’s obviously an issue.
do not waste your time
I’m a dog groomer and this brush is pointless. *Can* this brush get hair out? Yes. Will you be still wasting your time? Yes. Get a Chris Christensen brush, it’ll change your life
Great for long hair GSD
I’ve been searching for a brush I liked for my 2 m/o long hair GSD and this one is great!
This brush is okay on one side, but the other side worthless for me and my dog. The bristles are angled different. Neither side bushes deeply as another brand brush does. My dog is med length coat. I brush my dog daily.
got this for our australian labradoodle and she took to t being used quickly really does a great job on her coat Thanks
The brush is great if you have any form of doodle pup
I couldn’t give it five stars because some of the prongs have fallen out.
Well made brush
This is a comfortable brush to hold on to. The bristles are a little too soft to remove the loose hair from my Great Pyrenees' undercoat. I use a stiffer bristle brush for that. The Furminator Slicker is good for smoothing out the top coat.
Great for removing hair!
This brush is a game changer. We just adopted a German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees mix and she sheds a TON. Our vet recommended this brush to us and it’s greatly helped to remove the hair. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it’s hard to remove the hair from the brush post-brushing.