FURminator Flea & Tick Finder Dog & Cat Brush
About This Item
- This tool makes it easy to see right down to her skin.
- Comes with interchangeable separating combs.
- Features LED illumination for better visibility.
- Offer super magnification.
- Designed with a no-slip grip for comfort and control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.99Chewy Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$3.42Chewy Price$3.25Autoship Price
- TickCheck Remover Spoon with Tick ID Card, 3-pack$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Bobbi Panter Charlie Dog Signature Outdoor Solution Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$26.60Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Pet WiPees Natural Scent Cat & Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not for me - or my dogs
Had great hopes for this as tick season is well underway around here. However it really didn't work for my dogs - 2 Aussies. Their semi-short, wavy hair just fell back into place before I could get a good look. I tried both the regular and fine tooth combs. Maybe it would work better for a dog with longer hair. Also, the dogs did not seem to like the metal tines so they were reluctant to stand still long enough for me to slowly comb through their hair. Perhaps a nylon/plastic comb would be more comfortable for them especially because you really have to get down the the skin when checking for ticks. I decided to return it.
Lab and ticks
It's a good concept, but honestly, I am not sue it's doing a great job combing. Seems if had smaller more tightly woven bristle would do the job. We are in a state with the highest ticks. I am not really sure it's doing what I had hoped at all. Maybe is a dog has a thicker coat, but my lab puppy is not a thick coat.