FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed for cat companions.
- Features a stainless-steel edge that reaches beneath the long topcoat, removing undercoat and loose hair.
- The curved edge delivers a comfortable experience for your cat by conforming to her body and the ergonomic handle delivers a comfortable experience for you as you groom!
- Helps reduce shedding and hairballs.
- Patented technologies designed by a groomer for paw-fessional results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$13.91Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Necoichi Purrfection Neat & Easy Feline Hair Remover$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$4.58Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Slicker Brush$7.24Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
Works better than expected!
Whoa. I could have created a new cat with all the hair that came off. DO NOT USE ON YOUR CATS TAIL! I made that mistake and her beautiful fluffy puffy tail turned into a sad looking drip. It needed to be done but the cuteness factor of a floofy tail is just adorable. GREAT PRODUCT! WORKS! WORKS! WORKS! My cat also sat there and let me brush her.
WOW!! this cat/dog brush/comb is fantastic!! Now that it is indoor season this tool is EFFECTIVE! the pets seem to care for it so much more that a regular brush...it is a treat for them. they are going into the stockings of all my pet-loving friends
Must have for your cats
This comb is wonderful. We have three cats long and shorthaired. They all love it and it removes so much hair. Was a little skeptical because of the price. Definitely worth it.
Doubt No More
I was hesitant about this, but trust me when I say it's better than you would ever expect. Got the large for long haired cats. Have 2 cats, one with long "rabbit" type fur and one with short fur. Neither of them appreciate being groomed with a regular comb, brush, or deshedder comb. They absolutely love this, the short haired cat is a big cat who actually cries when I stop. Never has their fur felt this sleek and neither of them has had an issue with hairballs since I began using the Furminator. You don't apply pressure at all, this is AMAZING!
Great Deshedding Tool!
I have ordered MANY, many brushes + combs for my long haired cats over the years. The cats HATED them and I donated them to charity. A friend recommended the FURminator and I am delighted that I took her suggestion. My cat LOVES me to use this on him. He is fastidious about washing himself, so he would often swallow the fur he licked off and he would soon be barfing up furballs. We have been using the FURminator for 2 weeks and NO furballs! IF you have a cat with long fur, the FURminator is a MUST have item.
Works Very Well
As others, I was hesitant because of the relative high cost. I wish I ordered sooner. I have gotten so much undercoat off my cats with this thing. The long hair version worked well for all of my cats, some not long haired. I think this should reduce hairballs and make grooming themselves much easier.
Kitty and human approved
Cats love love getting brushed with this and it gets all the extra underhairs out and leaves coat smooth and silky.
Furminator deshedding tool for cats
My cat would fight tooth and nail (literally!) when I tried to brush her. She doesn't seem to realize she is being brushed when I used this tool. There is a noticeable decrease in cat hair floating around!
It's works great!
I was a little hesitant to get this because of the price but so glad I did. This works great, took off so much fur and made my little guy's stripes look more beautiful. He hates being brushed but makes no fuss when brushing with this. Can finally pet him without fists of fur coming out.
I have a long haired cat that is difficult to brush and I needed something to take out the undercoat and thin out her hair. Also was hoping it would help with the tangles. This tool was not what I needed. Really doesn't do much for her long thick coat. Also very overpriced