Furosemide Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Furosemide is a diuretic that may be prescribed for excess fluid buildup, heart failure, lung disease, and liver disease. Furosemide Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furosemide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg, 1 Capsule$0.63Chewy Price$0.60Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Synotic Otic Solution for Dogs, 8-mL$21.45Chewy Price$20.38Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 15 Chews$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 50 gm tube$18.48Chewy Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 15 Chews$18.43Chewy Price$17.51Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Perfect for very small dogs who need a lower dose
My little dog needed a lower Lasix dose than the standard 12.5mg tablet provided. These chews are great! She’s usually fussy about medications in chews but she loves the flavor. These chews are bigger than you might think (approx. 3/4 inches) but they can be split using a knife, which makes them even more useful because they split evenly (unlike Lasix tablets, which always seem to crumble). Bear in mind they’re very chewy, so you may need to cut into smaller pieces for dogs without teeth. Really pleased with these and happy that Chewy stocks them.
Wish there could be more in a pack for the pricing or make selectable of amount
My cat LOVES these Lasix chewables! Now I know it says they're for dogs, but my vet was totally on board with me splitting them to provide the appropriate dose. One less dose of using a piller to get the medicine down (since my cat figured out the "sneaking" it into pill pockets, tuna, etc).