Fussie Cat Market Fresh Guinea Fowl & Turkey Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with guinea fowl as the very first ingredient for the high-quality protein your cat needs to fuel her day.
- Gluten-free recipe is paw-sitively perfect for feline friends with food sensitivities.
- Every bite contains antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
- 100% free of fish and chicken for cats with certain diet restrictions.
- Contains taurine—an amino acid that helps support your cat’s overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- dealSolid Gold NutrientBoost Katz-N-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.91Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Duck Royale Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Lotus Wholesome Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Guinea Fowl, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Quail, Duck Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Guinea Fowl, Turkey, Poultry||Quail, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Flower Herbs|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Immune Support, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Good Dry Food
All my 5 cats love this dry cat food. It’s their special treat. After they finish eating their canned food they get a tiny melon baller size scoop of Fussie Cat. One of the kitties is very thin and when he asks - nearly always - he gets a second helping. Satisfied, he takes his favorite spot in the yard and grooms.
My Himalayan kitten has had diarrhea since I picked her up from breeder. She is now almost 6 months old and finally figured out she has a chicken and/or fish allergy. Thanks to this food (which is free of both) and Nulo turkey/duck wet food, she finally has normal stool. It did take some time to switch her over and then a few more days to get her tummy right, but she is better and so happy now. Thank you Chewy!
Great food.great service
My cat has allergies to beef,meat by products and fish. I was so grateful to find this. She loved it and ate it enthusiastically for about 2 weeks. She must be getting tired of it, eats it more reluctantly now. She is a fussy eater, so will try again in the future. She tends to like it more if she takes a break from it
Both cats love it
I have 2 picky senior cats (11 & 12). There are very few things they both like. This is one of them.
Cats love it
No complaints from our 3 cats everyone loved it, small circle bites are a hit !
Finally a food he will eat, that agrees with him!
I have a persian ragdoll 1 year old cat who has developed an allergy to chicken and it has been a challenge to get him to eat a novel protein cat food, until Fussi Cat Guinea Fowl cat food. He loves it and has had firmer stool and no more diarrhea!!! His fur is soft and shiny, and he has lots of energy! Grateful for the Fussi Cat Guinea Fowl food!
Bought this on sale locally to try it. All 3 cats like it. Perfect size of the kibble. Very good stools. Hope Chewy keeps price reasonable as I am on third bag. Package is vacuum packed. Price was why product received a 4.
Bought this for just one of my cats (I live in a home with 4 cats & 1 Beast of a dog), the newest cat started eating it & she loves just as much as my Vaati loves it. I started leaving for the other 2 cats, they belong to my Sister but I started filling their bowls with this and they went crazy over it! A lot on the pricey side according to my Daughter but I believe it’s better for them and I don’t care about price at this point, I just want to spoil my kitties while I can. Would definitely recommend.
Name says it all!
I definitely have four fussy fur babies when it comes to food. I thought guinea fowl would be something different for them. What a hit this turned out to be. I will say the price is a bit more compared to other brands however, not having to throw out food is a savings in the long run.
Cats thought it was ok
My 2 cats liked this food at first but then got real tired of it after 2 days. I gave it a try though.