Fussie Cat Market Fresh Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created in the USA with the freshest and finest ingredients
- Physiologically tuned recipe with complete, high-quality protein: real salmon is the #1 ingredient
- Grain-free and potato-free recipe is great for cats prone to food-related allergies
- Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist
- Provides an excellent source of vitamin B12 and both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Salmon & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$32.35Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.73Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Fit as a Fiddle Weight Control with Alaskan Pollock Grain-Free Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Indigo Moon with Chicken & Eggs Grain-Free High Protein Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Five Oceans Mackerel & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$22.32Chewy Price$21.20Autoship Price
- Pro Pac Ultimates Savanna Pride Chicken Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Whitefish Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Red Meat Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
138 Customer Reviews
My Cats love this
I have 'fussie' cats who are also allergic. They love this food and it works for their digestive systems
My cats love this blend, I tend to mix it with science diet weight control, they really like this blend
Came packed really well
Packed really well n not all broken up. Cats really enjoying the box n packing. Good brand food, fresh.. cats like it.
Picky cat LOVES IT.
I have one Russian Blue who is pickier than a toddler when it comes to anything in life. The right litter box, the right litter, the right toys, and treats and beds lol. I love him and he’s worth it. His big brother is very go with the flow, but he’s allergic to chicken which is super difficult for a cat. There aren’t many brands out there that are chicken free. Usually there is chicken or a by product somewhere in the ingredients list. This food not only is safe for him to eat, the pickiest cat in the world loves it too! On top of the convenience of being able to feed them the same food, we’ve noticed differences in both of them. Their coats look amazing. They are both a healthy weights now. They have energy and play. The digestive tracts seem to be flowing nicely. I like the ingredients and the fact that this food is priced reasonably given the high quality. This food is definitely a great choice.
My senior cat could not tolerate any food with sweet potatoes, switched to fussie cat and she’s a totally different cat with no more vomiting!
Our Kitties Favorite Dry Food
Best food for our cat, she loves the salmon flavor, gets excited when I open a new fresh bag. Her second favorite is the chicken.
Again, have three FUSSY cats, on prescription food, recently ran out of that, in desperation, until I could get refill, I tried this food. Let’s say, the script food is a throw up 20 seconds after you eat it food, so not crazy about it, so when we switched from dry to wet, I still wanted to have something dry for them to have, and, happily, we have no more throwing up, no more gorging on something that clearly may have some value to it, but, not good for them. This food seems to satisfy them, they are eating less, in a good way, and their coats have never been shinier or more healthy looking. I think for the money, it’s a very good product, I would highly recommend giving it a try!
My cat lives up to the name of this brand! I've been through 6 or 7 types of dry food and he has loves this one. I get the salmon and the chicken and Turkey. He's been eating both for months!
They love it!
It's a little more expensive but I feel it's worth it for the well-being of my twelve cats.
My cats absolutely love this food and they are very finicky.