Fussie Cat Market Fresh Salmon & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created in the USA with the freshest and finest ingredients
- Physiologically tuned recipe with complete, high-quality protein like real chicken and salmon
- Grain-free recipe and potato-free is great for cats prone to food-related allergies
- Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist
- Provides an excellent source of vitamin B12, vitamin B6, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Chicken & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.03Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Salmon and Trout Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$13.72Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.03Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein Wild Alaskan Pollock & Eggs Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealMade By Nacho Cage-Free Chicken, Turkey & Bone Broth Recipe with Freeze-Dried Raw Pork Livers Grain-Free High-Protein Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Let's Stay In Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.59Chewy Price$33.81Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$24.03Chewy Price$28.74List Price$22.83Autoship Price
- DealMade By Nacho Sustainably Caught Whitefish, Chicken & Bone Broth Recipe With Freeze-Dried Pork Livers Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
171 Customer Reviews
The name of the food describes my cats, and they don't even like the food.
I've bought so many different kinds of food over the last couple of years, and nothing is good enough for them, including another variation of this brand. There are a lot of great reviews on everything I purchased, so I needed to at least let you picky cat parents out there that this is just sitting in the bowls as my cats protest.
Fussie Salmon &Chicken
My senior cat has been on this food for several years. she love it
Wet & Dry are Great
So happy Fussie Cat wet food is available in many flavors again. Our Cats love both wet & Dry, one cat eats Chicken, one prefers Fish, Both are happy now!
Cat’s New Fave
My cat has been eating the salmon flavored for quite some time now. The salmon flavor was out of stock, so I tried this instead. He has eaten every droplet of food I’ve put in his bowl since I got this for him. We’re very excited.
Don't Judge Cat Food By Its Cover!
Like so many others squeezed between sticker shock and out-of-stock canned favorites, I have been resorting to trying new dry foods and also ordering stews/soups/treats to put on available but third choice cans of wet food. Fussie Cat was part of the new dry food effort. I fell for the bright shiny packaging (sale price helped)...did not even question "chickenmeal" as in what is chickenmeal and what cat in his/her right mind would eat such a thing voluntarily? Answer: NONE of my crew! They sniffed, then walked away demonstrating just how sane they all are. The stuff is tiny balls of dry food which was the first turn off. The second, no enticing aroma. Nothing head turning, no come hither. Just blah. However, when I finally threw it out, for a minute, I had a really spiffy bag on top of my garbage.
My picky boy eats it!
My fiancé and I adopted a cat and he prefers wet food, so we had a hard time finding a dry brand that he would eat since quality wet food is a little beyond our budget, and we refuse to feed him trash. This brand is high quality, grain free, and he loves it! He’s even put on a little weight, which he needed.
Has become inconsistent
This food used to be amazing, But it has become very inconsistent lately. I have an extremely picky cat, and up until a couple of months ago he absolutely loved this food. Now I am finding that specific lots of the food are inconsistent in size and color (and apparently smell and taste to my cat), and he won’t eat it sometimes. I’m currently sitting on three opened bags of this food that he won’t eat. Luckily, the fourth one was a different lot and he did like that one. This food is not cheap, and I’m getting kind of tired of wasting it. Not sure what I’m going to do next :-/
Finally a dry cat food my cat really likes!
I have tried several brands and this one has turned out to be a hit with my 18 year old cat.
Fussy isn’t fussy enough for my fussy kitties
All of my kitties like this but they aren’t crazy for it but will eat it if nothing else is around. They prefer Farmina brand N&D chicken and pomegranate grain free dry food. They love this one the best!
My cat will not eat it.
I thought that I would add variety to my cat's diet. Thus, I bought this bag of Fussie Cat Salmon and Chicken Recipe. Even if I mix the two foods, she picks thr Royal Canin food out to eat and leaves the Fussie Cat kibble in her dish. Very disappointing. Guess I will have to donate this to a rescue and hopefully they will have a cat who will eat it