FUZZU Wild Woodies A Gorilly Named Billy Dog ToyBy FUZZU
About This Item
- Gorilla toy has 2-layer Forti-Fuse technology and a strong outer trim layer to withstand hours of rip-roaring ruff-housing.
- Unstuffed arms and legs make crunchy crackle noises when pups grab.
- Big bold squeaker bellows loudly when squeezed.
- Squishy belly and soft plush back make this gorilla great for chewing and snuggling.
- Made with non-toxic materials for the safest play in the jungle. Collect all three Wild Woodies for Dogs toys!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Another Fuzzu passes the Shepherd test!
Glad we decided to add Billy to our Fuzzu collection... he's a hit! Our Maya is a typical Shepherd who used to destroy her toys quickly, but not the Fuzzu brand. Though she can kill the squeaker in some after a few months, she's never been able to shred them or even chew holes in them. And best of all, she LOVES them! Carries them all over, brings them to us to play multiple times a day, uses them as a pillow from time to time! Looking forward to eventually adding all to our collection of A Gorilly Named Billy, Fish Tank Hank, A Yeti Named Betty, and All Ears Hopper.
A Tough Gorilly Named Billy
Sturdy, fun and very well made to stand up to both my big dogs. The squeaker adds to their fun. It has been indestructible for my two hounds!
Didn’t last 5 minutes
Stitching pulled apart and squeaker out within 5 minutes :( Had hopes for this one, but can’t find any toy that lasts! My dogs love stuffed toys but no matter the cost none hold up!