Galapagos Cholla Wood Branches Terrarium Accessory
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dead, desert cactus wood buffers aquarium waters.
- Ideal for use in desert terrariums, in aquariums or even in bird enclosures.
- Creates a focal point in your tank and anchors aquatic plants.
- Great for tanks with arid lizards, invertebrates, freshwater fish and birds.
- Shrimp, plecos and other bottom feeder fish love cholla wood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKomodo Woodland Canopy Terrarium Plant$13.99Chewy Price$19.59List Price
- DealGalapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 6-in$20.26Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Small$12.69Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Primate Skull Terrarium Hiding Place$17.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant, Small$6.06Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Small$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Broken Branch$18.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealKomodo T-Rex Skull, Large$14.99Chewy Price$20.19List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Great size and sturdy
Love this so much I ordered 2. They are just what I was searching for.
Huge and wonderful
I have gotten three of these for my rats, one 36 and two 24 (with more on the way) and they're some of the best bang for your buck wood available. The 36 inch was absolutely massive, at least 4 inches in diameter, but it's perfect for spanning levels in my DCN. The 24 inch pieces are right around 2-2.5 inches in diameter, with one having an end that's around 3. These fill the depth of the cage nicely, and would work between the floor and the first shelf. The holes on these are fantastic for scatter feeding, since food gets trapped in them but mostly doesn't get lost. They're also easy to attach with zip ties!
Get a bigger size if available.. My geckos hated them, my Skink is currently stuck inside one and trying to get her free.. Just don't buy these..
I loved it
I bought these for my snakes terrarium. They came quickly and look great in there with him!
I ordered a 36" Cholla Wood Branch with two branches forking off the main branch, as pictured. What I received is single branch measuring 35" with no other branches forking off it. The photo of what I ordered is different from what I received. I'm disappointed. I was excited that I could order one branch with two additional branches forking off it as this is to be a perch for my macaw.
Better than expected
So much better than expected I bought Three 24s and a 36 in total
Branch did not come branched. But it was definitely longer than 36"
Great for Hamsters
I have these in my Hamster cage as an enrichment toy that i sprinkle food into. He enjoys climbing on it as well.