Galapagos MossVine Terrarium Ornament, Fresh Green
About This Item
- Thick and bendable, these moss vine ornaments are easy to climb.
- Ornaments are soft and easy to climb.
- Free of salt chemicals, oils, and parasites.
- Perfect for chameleons, geckos and frogs.
- Available in multiple sizes to suit your needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Woodland Canopy Terrarium Plant$17.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Staghorn Fern Artificial Plant$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Zoo Med Floating Aquarium Log Fish & Reptile Hideout, Medium$22.91Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Galapagos Cholla Wood Branch Terrarium Accessory, Regular, 12-in$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Broken Branch$21.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Large$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Den, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$11.37Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Exo Terra Croc Skull Repile Terrarium Decor$19.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$4.61Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
So I have had mine for a year, yes I know why haven’t I gotten a new one yet. So anyways I have noticed it really doesn’t keep the tank at the right temperature. The only way for me to keep the water around the right temp is when I do my water changes. Which shouldn’t be that way. The warmer should be keeping the water there.
Looks great but.....
After putting in my chameleon cage it looked great more natural however after getting misted every day and my cham crawling over it it's falling apart pretty quickly. So for a cham enclosure i can't recommend this product....