Galapagos Mossy Bark Terrarium Wood, Natural
About This Item
- Whole piece of bark covered in natural moss.
- Excellent natural accent to any enclosure.
- Pine wood—not suitable for pets who are sensitive to pine.
- Floats in water, great for aquatic tanks.
- Makes a great corner hiding spot for snakes.
- This dead, desert cactus wood buffers aquarium waters.
- Ideal for use in desert terrariums, in aquariums or even in bird enclosures.
- Creates a focal point in your tank and anchors aquatic plants.
- Great for tanks with arid lizards, invertebrates, freshwater fish and birds.
- Shrimp, plecos and other bottom feeder fish love cholla wood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Jumbo Guiana Terrarium Plant$24.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$11.24Chewy Price
- Fluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$9.27Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Lace Fern Artificial Plant$11.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Staghorn Fern Artificial Plant$14.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealKomodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$13.06Chewy Price$19.59List Price
- Exo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$8.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Small$12.69Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Mini Floating Dock$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Exo Terra Turtle Grass Reptile Terrarium Plant$13.20Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Does not work
Spent way too much money on this for it not to work
ew don’t get this
Within 30 hours it grew a crazy amount of mold. It succumbed their food :(
Mossy bark looks great
Glad I got this for my giant pixie frog It made decorating easy and my frog cant mess it up Perfect!