Galapagos Mossy Crash Pad Terrarium Bedding, Fresh Green, 18-in x 36-in
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ultra-soft bedding that’s easy to clean.
- Highly absorbent to control tropical humidity.
- Washed and sieved to remove dust.
- Free of salt chemicals, oils and parasites.
- Natural enzymes discourage mites and remove odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exoticare Premium Bioactive Reptile Substrate, 2-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- dealGalapagos Reindeer Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, 150 cubic inch bag$16.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Exoticare Coco Husk Coir Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.69Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Organic Coconut Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 2-lb bag$22.12Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.01Autoship Price
- Galapagos Jurassic Fir Bark Reptile Terrarium Bedding, 8-qt bag, 8-qt bag, bundle of 3$37.80Chewy Price$38.97List Price$35.91Autoship Price
- Galapagos Cypress Tank-Mulch Natural Cypress Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Galapagos Aspen Digs Natural Aspen Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$22.42Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.30Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding, 24-qt bag$27.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Bedding$29.96Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Brick Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Earth Loose Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag$30.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Forest Floor Natural Cypress Mulch Reptile Bedding, 8-qt bag$10.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Moss||Moss||Moss||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
the product info says it's easy to clean. how do you clean it?
Answer by • Apr 15, 2021
To clean, you will need to rinse the Crash Pad with water. If a larger animal relieves itself directly on the dome, simply tossing the dome is usually best.
Can I use this as a background for a bioactive vivarium with a gecko?
Answer by • Apr 24, 2022
The mossy terrarium liner can be used as a background if properly mounted for a terrarium. However, please note that since the moss is not alive it will eventually naturally deteriorate and need to be replaced.
Can this be used as the bottom for an aquarium (submerged in water)?
Answer by • Feb 08, 2021
This Bedding is intended to control tropical humidity for terrariums. It is not suitable for aquariums.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Violet on Nov 15, 2021
Used to make a cover for multi chamber hide. Helps add color and breakup all the wood.