Gamma2 Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Storage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy and wide screw lid opening helps to ensure freshness without much effort and the space efficient and stackable design keeps these containers organized and easy to store.
- Heavy duty, BPA free food grade plastic. For those who care about the safety and storage of their furry friend’s food.
- Airtight seal keeps pests out and food fresh. Your furbaby never has to settle for stale kibble again.
- Keeps pet food odor contained in vault.
- No more pet food smells emitting from your cabinet or attracting other animals!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus Pet Food Storage, 25-lb$21.86Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Navy, 55-lb$34.99Chewy Price
- DealIRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Black, 25-lb$25.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Outback Bucket, 10-lb$25.63Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Frisco Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Canister, 26-Qt$45.86Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Wallace Food Storage Canister, 140-oz, White$28.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 45-lb$32.99Chewy Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 50-lb$48.06Chewy Price$66.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight|
|Capacity (Max)||60-Ib||50-Ib||35-Ib||65-qt||80 cups|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
53 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1692 Customer Reviews
Due to the reviews I was hesistant to buy these. I ended up buying 2 60lb vittle vault as the reviews said it really doesnt hold what they say. I buy a 34 lb IAMS bag and it fits perfectly in there. I also buy a Purina Puppy food and that bag is 53lbs. Both fit perfectly. I do have mine stacked and I have the heavier one on top, yes it kind of squishes the bottom one but it works. I have to feed the puppy more which is why its on top. The way they sit stacked, you technically loose a lot of space. I dont really mind as long as the food fits in there and they do close.
Vittles Vault Stackables Stack Up
We are using 2 of the 60lb. containers stacked. These work great so far. We have been warned by our vet to be sure to fully empty & clean them out regularly rather than just perpetually re-fill and let the remainder at the bottom collect over time (this can result in bugs...). Given we have 4 big dogs, this is not a problem for us. If you have smaller dogs, I would get the smaller container(s).
I bought 2 to replace another food bin that my dog had eventually chewed through, thinking this 'vault' would outsmart her. It lasted a few hours. She popped off the lip that the lid seals to and warped it before having a feast. Won't stand up to determined dogs but might be a nice product otherwise. Maybe I need to invest in a bear vault.
Doesnt fit 40lbs of food
Chewy is super efficient with getting things delivered; however, i should have READ the reviews in advance. Durable container, but wanted it to hold a 36lb bag of dog food, so bought the 40lb container. Big mistake! It doesnt fit! Should have went up in size.
Bought this believing it would fit a 30lb bag of dog food. It does not. Not even close. I’ve got 1/4 bag left over… What is the point of stating it is for 40lb?! Now I’ve got to spend twice the money and buy a 50lb Gamma Vault for 30lbs?! Makes no sense!!!
good but doesn’t fit 35lb bag
I really like the storage container my only problem is my dogs are in purina pro plan adult and the 35 # bag does not fit in it. There’s still a good amount of food left in the bag. I would recommend the 50 # storage unit if you get a 35# bag. Other than that I love it.
Perfect! Keeps out ants/mice
After having multiple brand new, expensive bags of pet food swarmed by armies of ants overnight, we decided to purchase these bins for our pet food! They are amazing! 100% ant proof. Well-worth the money.
I bought two of these containers for both my boys. A 30lb food bag does fit in these containers. Both the containers come with a 1 cup food scoop which I didn’t realize when I bought it. So that was nice. They definitely seem durable. They have stickers on the lid where you can write your pet’s name or what the bin is holding. That’s also nice. I read other reviews before I bought these that stated they aren’t great when stacked. These comments are true, but I bought them anyway. I didn’t absolutely need them to be stacked. Since they aren’t sturdy when stacked, I don’t think it should be advertised that they are stackable. Overall I am happy with this purchase.
Gamma 2 Vittles Vault
I like the vaults, and how fast I received them. I will say this they did not come with the scoops! ( I had to call the company) through emails first I found out that they (the Co,) no longer gives you a scoop with purschase. Email wasn't doing anything for me.I called the company and said the video I saw before ordering showed scoops you'd get. The customer service person send scoops out ASAP, yet let me know they no longer give scoops. This is an FYI. I gave only three stars only because the scoops were not with the order and I had to contact the Company myself to receive them.
They do the job, sorta
As other reviews mention, these don't stack very well. They slide all over the place and if the top vault is heavier than the bottom vault, look out. I ended up bolting them together and then bolting them them both to a small wooden platform, so they stay upright and together. Seems like a lot of extra work for $80. I haven't tried to fill them all the way yet, but I doubt that 40lbs of kibble will fit, so there's that.