Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tiny grains are made from 100% natural, plant-based renewable and biodegradable ingredients.
- Highly absorbent and instantly forms solid clumps to make scooping ultra-easy.
- Helps remove odors from urine without the use of chemicals or fragrances.
- Dust-free litter is soft on paws and completely flushable for easy disposal.
- White color helps detect changes in your cat's urine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.01Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Premium Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.90Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.09Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.13Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.42Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Cassava||—||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
262 Customer Reviews
A change from clay
I recently adopted a 10 yr old cat. He is used to unclumping clay litter and I hate the stuff, so dusty, it settles on everything including him. I bought this in hopes that he will accept this new litter - he's orange like Garfield. I've been slowly mixing in with the clay litter and so far, so good. I like the soft texture of the small grains, like sand. I haven't completely changed over, but he doesn't seem to mind it. He is a digger and this is not dusty like the clay that even left dust on his fur. It does clump but not a rock hard clump like some others, I don't find that the clumps fall apart either. This would also make a great litter for older kitties who have sensitive paws. I would recommend this litter.
best litter ever
Maybe I just have the best cat ever but it only took her a day to use this litter. Once she used it she stopped using her other litter box(crystal litter and self cleaning box). Doesn’t smell and easy clean up since you can flush product. It can be messy since it’s sand like so I would recommend getting a large little mat. Very happy with this purchase!!
The Best I’ve Ever Tried!
I have two Sphynx cats and these babies are prone to having diarrhea or very loose stools (there is a difference). This Garfield litter is the best at getting rid of the odor. My girl isn’t great at covering her poo and that’s the only time I can smell it (except for when they’re actively having a movement, of course), but my boy usually goes in and buries it for her so I think he also appreciates the odor control of this product! I am neurodivergent and sometimes struggle with household chores and such, but the fact that this litter is flushable is also helpful for lower functioning days. If you know what those days feel like, you’ll understand how important little things like that can be. One thing that stinks about this litter is the tracking. My girl can’t use a top entry box so that’s out of the question, unfortunately. I have very large litter mats around the boxes, but it’s still everywhere. The benefits of this litter make up for it so the tracking isn’t enough for me to take away a star. Urine clumps immediately, but their diarrhea takes a little while to completely clump so you can end up with little clumps that are too small for your scoop, but big enough to make the litter look gross sometimes. I purchased a fine mesh scoop (I think it’s for reptile cages?) and I’ll run it through the boxes every few days and it works great. This litter has doubled in price since I started using it and I think that’s kinda crazy, but I won’t get started on my hyperinflation ranting…
So glad I tried it
We were using worlds best cat litter, because we like to flush the waste instead of lug stinky trash out everyday. The litter always smelled horrible, even though we changed it daily. It tracked like crazy too, I hated when I would step on it, I felt like I was stepping on Grape Nuts Cereal. I was fed up with the litter and decided it was time to try something different. I am so glad I found this litter. The litter only smells of poo when it needs to be cleaned, not like disgusting cat pee or some horrid perfume smell that only makes it worse. The litter clumps never fall apart, it’s incredible! Cleaning the litter box doesn’t gross me out like it used to. It has cut the amount of time it takes to clean the box in half. I love that the litter is white because you can see if your cat’s urine is normal. When we first adopted our cat we had no idea there was something wrong with his urine until he peed straight blood on our bed, we would have seen a problem sooner if we had been using this litter from the start and saved him some pain. We use a covered litter box because our cats cannot be trusted to not throw piles of litter out of the box, I would not use this litter in an open litter box because the tiny grains need help staying inside the box, I wouldn’t want any of this to waste, because you need the whole bag to fill the litter box. The litter tracks some, but I much rather step on/clean up litter that is like tiny grains of sand(Garfield’s)over litter that is like Grape Nuts Cereal(Worlds Best Cat Litter)
Best Clumping Litter
I used walnut litter, but it didn't do much for odor control. I mixed with Garfield and saw the amazing clumping difference. Just the Garfield corn litter covered the scooped material. Still needed help with odor neutralizing, so now I mix Garfield with a little of the lightweight scented and VOILA! Magic formula.
THE BEST LITTER!!
Cats LOVE IT! Easy To Scoop! Box Stays Clean! Pretty Much Tried All Cat Litters on the Market and This One Is Great! Also, Hooman Friendly...Its Like Scooping a ZEN GARDEN, LOL With This Super-Fine Corn!
Sustainable Cat litter
Very good cat litter clumps easy and no stinking scent. Easy to use..cats are happy with that and humans also price is a little high but worth it
luv it, clumps instantly and it’s biodegradable
I have taken some pics right after my cat peed, and they clumped instantly which even left a peeing hole when he’s done lol. It’s so good except for the tracking (I have a hairless cat), but I resolved most of it by getting a litter box w top-entry and it helped a lot.
Nothing can really combat my cats turds. They are just that bad. But... the clumping power of this litter is unbeatable. No urine smell at all. I recommend one of those litter catching mats, a big one. This litter does travel. I got myself a generic Roomba too and it helps a lot, this litter does travel far and wide. Overall, I have not been this satisfied with a non clay litter in a hot minute. I hope they keep making this stuff for a long time to come. It also lasts hecka long. Winner winner chicken dinner.
It's been lots of trial & error to find a cat litter that myself & my 2 cats liked. This checks off all the boxes. I've been recommending to everyone. My only con is when the cats are jumping out of the litter box, some litter comes out also. But I purchased a big litter mat to take care of that.