Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tiny grains are made from 100% natural, plant-based renewable and biodegradable ingredients.
- Highly absorbent and instantly forms solid clumps to make scooping ultra-easy.
- Helps remove odors from urine without the use of chemicals or fragrances.
- Dust-free litter is soft on paws and completely flushable for easy disposal.
- White color helps detect changes in your cat's urine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.56Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.83Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$53.86Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Premium Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Tofu Cat Litter Refill Bag, 4.5-lb bag, Charcoal$18.38Chewy Price$22.49List Price$17.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Cassava||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
258 Customer Reviews
So glad I tried it
We were using worlds best cat litter, because we like to flush the waste instead of lug stinky trash out everyday. The litter always smelled horrible, even though we changed it daily. It tracked like crazy too, I hated when I would step on it, I felt like I was stepping on Grape Nuts Cereal. I was fed up with the litter and decided it was time to try something different. I am so glad I found this litter. The litter only smells of poo when it needs to be cleaned, not like disgusting cat pee or some horrid perfume smell that only makes it worse. The litter clumps never fall apart, it’s incredible! Cleaning the litter box doesn’t gross me out like it used to. It has cut the amount of time it takes to clean the box in half. I love that the litter is white because you can see if your cat’s urine is normal. When we first adopted our cat we had no idea there was something wrong with his urine until he peed straight blood on our bed, we would have seen a problem sooner if we had been using this litter from the start and saved him some pain. We use a covered litter box because our cats cannot be trusted to not throw piles of litter out of the box, I would not use this litter in an open litter box because the tiny grains need help staying inside the box, I wouldn’t want any of this to waste, because you need the whole bag to fill the litter box. The litter tracks some, but I much rather step on/clean up litter that is like tiny grains of sand(Garfield’s)over litter that is like Grape Nuts Cereal(Worlds Best Cat Litter)
Best Clumping Litter
I used walnut litter, but it didn't do much for odor control. I mixed with Garfield and saw the amazing clumping difference. Just the Garfield corn litter covered the scooped material. Still needed help with odor neutralizing, so now I mix Garfield with a little of the lightweight scented and VOILA! Magic formula.
Hands down best ever
This litter is nutso buttso. It literally clumps everything the moisture touches and clumps hard too you can like see the lines and branches where the moisture traveled. It’s amazing for that. Besides the amazing clumping (or maybe because of it) when you scoop the litter, you just can’t smell any cat odor. My roommates of a year have never smelled cat waste in my house because of this litter. Another plus is how lightweight it is. Super easy to carry. Since it’s just made out of corn it’s also super environmentally friendly. Could even use the waste in your compost if you really wanted. Another plus it’s basically sand so it’s soft on kittys’ paws. That does mean though that it’s messier than clay but if you don’t clean your litter regularly anyway thats on you. Anyway 11/10 favorite litter ever please don’t stop making this stuff we love it!
Sustainable Cat litter
Very good cat litter clumps easy and no stinking scent. Easy to use..cats are happy with that and humans also price is a little high but worth it
luv it, clumps instantly and it’s biodegradable
I have taken some pics right after my cat peed, and they clumped instantly which even left a peeing hole when he’s done lol. It’s so good except for the tracking (I have a hairless cat), but I resolved most of it by getting a litter box w top-entry and it helped a lot.
Nothing can really combat my cats turds. They are just that bad. But... the clumping power of this litter is unbeatable. No urine smell at all. I recommend one of those litter catching mats, a big one. This litter does travel. I got myself a generic Roomba too and it helps a lot, this litter does travel far and wide. Overall, I have not been this satisfied with a non clay litter in a hot minute. I hope they keep making this stuff for a long time to come. It also lasts hecka long. Winner winner chicken dinner.
It's been lots of trial & error to find a cat litter that myself & my 2 cats liked. This checks off all the boxes. I've been recommending to everyone. My only con is when the cats are jumping out of the litter box, some litter comes out also. But I purchased a big litter mat to take care of that.
Looking for the best cat litter?
Are you tired of trying to find the best cat litter that isn't clay? Look no further. I've been on a hunt for a cat litter that's fragrance free, soft of my cats paws, doesn't track terribly, has awesome odor control and clumps without breaking up. I know I have a lot of demands for a cat litter, but this stuff simply is the best! No more pee clumps falling apart during scooping! No more random balls of partially used litter clumping in the corners and edges of the box! The cats love this stuff! It has the texture of sand! I have to tell my boy it's for poop and not play because sometimes he just goes to dig in! If you're skeptical, please take my advice and give this a try! We've tried worlds best, tidy cats, you name it. This is the best cat litter to meet your needs!
My cat said no....
I was convinced this would be a good litter, but my cat told me no. She pooped right next to the box. And she has never done anything like that. It's also very fine, like sand. She tracked it everywhere.
I wish I had found this litter sooner. I have spent so much money looking for the best litter. I have tried Normal clay, tofu, corn, soy you name it. I have 7 cats and each one prefers a different type. But with this one they all like it. Its easy to clean, very light and it clumps so well that it doesn't break or leave residue. Some people complaint about the little sand particles anywhere, but I have not see that at all. Then again I have 3 boxes in the garage and 3 in the enclosed patio. I have mats by the litter boxes and by the entrace of both places so it may be that by the time my cats get in the house they dont have any more. But honestly this is the best. Don't be fooled by the price. Other litters may be cheaper for heavier bags, but this one lasts a lot. There is truly no waste. It is worth everything.