Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...|
|Top Ingredients||—||Corn, Cassava||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Small grains are made from 100% natural, plant-based renewable and biodegradable ingredients.
- Highly absorbent and instantly forms solid clumps to make scooping ultra-easy.
- Helps to remove odors from urine without the use of chemicals or fragrances.
- Dust-free litter is soft on paws and completely flushable for easy disposal.
- White color helps detect changes in your cat's urine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Tofu Cat Litter Refill Bag, 4.5-lb bag, Charcoal$18.38Chewy Price$22.49List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Unscented Tofu Cat Litter, 4.5-lb bag, case of 4$69.11Chewy Price$82.46List Price$65.65Autoship Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 21 count$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Next Gen Pet Products Pet Products Green Tea Fresh Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$20.05Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.05Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
sad to report
I would give Garfield 10 stars if it didn't track soooooo bad! This litter is entirely odor free (I scoop twice a day, as per flushable directions), 100% dust free, excellent clumping with no sticking on the litter pan. The litter is little, gleaming white beads, color change if kitty gets sick, they also travel all over the house! My boy's fur was covered and he spread it around, it's daily floor/stairs sweeping. Here's hoping Garfield works this out, I found an alternative but it's not entirely scent free or dustless.....
Cats love it. Not thrilled but trying again
It's really hard to find non-clay litter where I live. The cats took to this immediately, which is a plus. It clumps well. The cons: cost, no odor control, tracking, and dust. Going to try another round on autoship and see if I can get the pros to outweigh the cons.
Great clumps, tracks everywhere!
This stuff is great at clumping. However, it tracks everywhere. We have mats and scatter rugs leading away from the litter box and still we find litter throughout the house. We're still looking for the purfect litter.
Who thought a cat litter could make me this happy??
If you knew how many different litter brands I've tried over the last decade, you'd be thinking "man, she must reeeeally love her cats." There was always something (or a few somethings) that I didn't like about them: Super-dusty. Terrible scent. No odor control. Sticks madly to the bottom of the box. Weird/gross texture. I'd never even heard of Garfield cat litter until it was recommended to me. This litter is THE BOMB. It's difficult to convey just how ridiculously thrilled I am with this stuff. There's no dust (ZERO dust--my asthma says "merci beaucoup"--this is a big deal), the clumps are rock-hard, it has no scent, it's really easy to scoop, it controls odor really well, and--drum roll!!!!--the cats love it! It tracks somewhat, but all litters do that. So what? The tradeoff is a million percent worth it. One of my cats in particular is super-picky about litter and has been pooping on the floor every night for a couple of years, so I've tried them all for his sake, and this is the one. He finally approves!!!!! WOO-HOOOOOO
Best Light Cat Litter
I love this cat litter which I also mix in a scented litter. The light combo works great for our electric auto litter box. This was recommended by another reviewer and it's magical. No mess, no stink, easy to clean and it is the best. Garfield litter is light, makes clumping magic, easy for me to clean, my cats love it and doesn't hurt the environment . Definitely a must have.
Box is too heavy
I use autofill monthly. 2 bags of litter and a case of cat food is too heavy for one box. It is very difficult for me to move it. Is it possible to split the contents without incurring additional shipping fees?
Well worth the money
I caught a serious health issue with my cat because of this litter! I will happily continue using it!
Great for a picky senior cat
I have a 16 year old who just is picky about litter. I have tried so many over the years and discovered this. I bought a few bags when it was on sale and my cat has no problems with it. It tracks as most clumping litters do,but I found a way to get around it with mats to hinder the tracking. What's most important is it clumps great and my cat will actually get in there and use it without being a drama queen. In my opinion it's a great eco friendly cat litter that my cat actually likes... So we give 2 paws up
I am the litter snob!
Since my fuzzy butts came home almost 3 years ago, we've been on a continuous hunt for the best litter we could find. Look no further. The purple bag, so the larger grain size, of this litter has checked every box! I had tried to use the green bags with the super fine grains, but it's more like a sand texture, and the pee clumps break up when scooping. NOT THE PURPLE BAG. I can't tell you if the extra size to the grain is what helps, but I'm actually EXCITED to scoop now! The litter clumps HARD and tight! No more pee clumps being shaken out! I can't speak highly enough about this cat litter!
Love, Love, Love this Litter!
My only reason for searching beyond clay litters was the dust, despite claims of being dust free. It's also hard to find clay that's truly fragrance free. But his litter is the cat's meow. No dust, no perfume, excellent odor control, and clumps that you could build a house with. I also feel much better about corn and cassava getting into my cats' stomachs when they lick their paws than clay. This lightweight litter does track pretty badly, but it's so superior in every other way, that I plan to stick with it despite its high price.