Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small grains are made from 100% natural, plant-based renewable and biodegradable ingredients.
- Highly absorbent and instantly forms solid clumps to make scooping ultra-easy.
- Helps to remove odors from urine without the use of chemicals or fragrances.
- Dust-free litter is soft on paws and completely flushable for easy disposal.
- White color helps detect changes in your cat's urine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$53.86Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.76Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Premium Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Corn, Cassava||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control||Clumping, Unscented, Flushable...|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
161 Customer Reviews
Great for a picky senior cat
I have a 16 year old who just is picky about litter. I have tried so many over the years and discovered this. I bought a few bags when it was on sale and my cat has no problems with it. It tracks as most clumping litters do,but I found a way to get around it with mats to hinder the tracking. What's most important is it clumps great and my cat will actually get in there and use it without being a drama queen. In my opinion it's a great eco friendly cat litter that my cat actually likes... So we give 2 paws up
I am the litter snob!
Since my fuzzy butts came home almost 3 years ago, we've been on a continuous hunt for the best litter we could find. Look no further. The purple bag, so the larger grain size, of this litter has checked every box! I had tried to use the green bags with the super fine grains, but it's more like a sand texture, and the pee clumps break up when scooping. NOT THE PURPLE BAG. I can't tell you if the extra size to the grain is what helps, but I'm actually EXCITED to scoop now! The litter clumps HARD and tight! No more pee clumps being shaken out! I can't speak highly enough about this cat litter!
Love, Love, Love this Litter!
My only reason for searching beyond clay litters was the dust, despite claims of being dust free. It's also hard to find clay that's truly fragrance free. But his litter is the cat's meow. No dust, no perfume, excellent odor control, and clumps that you could build a house with. I also feel much better about corn and cassava getting into my cats' stomachs when they lick their paws than clay. This lightweight litter does track pretty badly, but it's so superior in every other way, that I plan to stick with it despite its high price.
Best ever liter
Before I used Garfield brand liter I had found another brand of liter with the same ingredients as Garfield brand at a pet store and it was so expensive. I just happened to search chewy and found they carried a cheaper brand and bought it. Corn & Cassava make a great liter. It clumps up purrfectly, it doesn’t have any dust or perfume and DOESN’T stick to the liter box. This is the best cat liter I have ever bought and it’s affordable.
Ms. Mischief loves!
Ms. Mischief took to it right away, no adjustment period. When I switched from clay to sustainable litter, I missed how easy the heavier litter sifted through the scoop and how solid clumps the clumps were. It made scooping much faster. Well, this litter is superior to clay! The clumps are SUPER solid and sift right through, and there is no unpleasant smell! There is a small amount of dust, but nothing like other types of litter. This is my litter of choice from now on. Please never stop making this.
I recommend this product for cat owners looking for an eco friendly litter with great clumping, odor control, no dust, and a nice light color. Garfield’s tracking is comparable to clay litter tracking. You will need to sweep and vacuum regularly to mitigate this. I use top entry litter boxes as well, which help control the scatter.
Best litter I ever used
Garfield litter may be the closest I've seen to a perfect litter for our needs. I've tried all the higher priced regular litters and all of them had one or more outstanding flaws which left me searching for alternatives. Urine clumps are rock hard and tight, unlike clay-based litters which always tended to be crumbly which led to soiled litter falling through the sifter scoop. Feces do not coat particularly much, but desiccate rapidly which eliminates odors. If your cats don't bury their business very deep, you may notice more smell, but both of our cats dig deep so there's no issue here. All the same, I like to use a little deodorizer to aid in odor control, just in case. It tracks much less than clay-based litters, and has little to no dust, which is fantastic. A disadvantage may be that you need to scoop the box very regularly. Urine clumps are so large and hard, your cat's box may become unusable if you skip a day. This also means you may go through this litter quicker than others, so it pays to have a spare bag on hand. Overall, very happy with this brand. I have switched all our cat's boxes to Garfield over the last few months and have no intention of going back to anything else.
Easy clean up!!
It’s excellent clumping makes clean up so easy! It doesn’t get stuck to the bottom for easy removal.
Not so good
While my cats didn't mind using this, I mind cleaning it. This litter sets up like concrete when wet. It was all I could do to clean my litter box without breaking my wrist. I'll never buy it again, this is what I get for trying something new.
The best litter, cats love it
Doesn't stink, tracks less than walnut, eco friendly, clumps tightly! No wet gross clumps.