Garmin BarkLimiter Deluxe Dog Training Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The lightweight and compact collar is designed to correct excessive barking in most dogs and breed types.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery works out of the box and allows for up to 3 months of performance once it's fully charged.
- Correction can be set to stimulation or vibration and intensity will automatically increase until barking stops.
- Built-in bark counter helps to determine effectiveness of collar and correction type by recording number of barks.
- Intuitive bark collar technology helps to distinguish between barking and other sounds, reducing false corrections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogCare AB-Collar-12 Dog Bark Control Collar, Small, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- Befond Premium Waterproof Visualized Automatic Bark Training Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 2 count$64.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET NFC ID Pet Tag & Remote Dog Training Shock e-Collar, Gray$49.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Bark Control - Vibration, Bark Control - Static||Bark Control - Static||Bark Control - Noise, Bark Control - Vibration||Bark Control - Vibration||Bark Control - Vibration, Bark Control - Noise, Bark Control - Static|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Plastic||N/A||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Long Prongs||Waterproof||Waterproof||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Vibrate function is enough
Living in a condo building with my rescue pup, this collar has been a godsend. I have a lab/cattle dog mix who alert barks every time she hears the neighbors in the hallway. She now knows not to bark, (or do the quite “boof” bark), at any little noise. I haven’t tried any of the automatic or zap functions, and we only use it indoors.
Love the ease of putting these collars on and off. A very excited dog can be a hand full if trying to adjust a collar.
This training collar is not consistent in its shock mode. It only has delivered a shock four times that we have observed and on three of these times, the dog was not barking but just sitting still. The dog does have some reduced barking activity when the collar is put on to the dog, having been shocked these few times. Very dissatisfied with this performance.
Every time I put it on my dog, it vibrates (administers a correction) even if he's being quiet. At first I thought it was picking up the vibrations from the car but it's happening when he is being quiet too. Can't use it anymore and it's only 5 months old.
Not bad for the problem of barking
We are working with an excellent trainer as we begin using the collar. Our dog was a hunting dog before we rescued him, so barking was a part of his original training. It was his way to communicate with his hunters. Training is helping him understand that he doesn’t need to do that anymore.
great when it works
the collar is great when it works, but more often then not, it wont shock or go off when the dog is barking. only about 1 in 10 barking episodes receives a shock. Very hit an miss, and extremely disappointing for such an expensive collar.
Garmin needs to stick to watches
I thought this would be a trustworthy product because Garmin makes great running products. However, I am very disappointed and would not recommend it. It randomly shocks my dog! I have tried all the vibration settings on my hand and they seem okay but I am not convinced that the settings are actually working correctly because she reacts inconsistently when she barks. Sometimes when she barks she won't react and other times it's clear that it actually shocked her and it hurt. I am also reaching out to Garmin directly as I feel they have an obligation to pull this product out of production until they have better quality control.
The collar is useless
I hate this collar. Doesn't work. Dog barks right through it. Then the settings are so hard to change it broke my nail... Don't waste your money. Spend $99 I didn't even have. So frustrated.
So much better now
After only 3 days of wearing the collar it’s like we have a new dog. This has changed our pet completely. Highly recommend!
Barking till the cows come home.......
I charged it and started with vibrate, then a for self adjusting, then went to 1 then 2, then 3 then 4 then 5....wasn't going to 6 or 7. I have 2, 24 and 26 pound Brussels Griffons and they just kept barking for 3 weeks. The prongs were set in straight they have short hair summer hair cuts1/2" and just snug enough 2 fingers....I took the collars off at night, did not work for these dogs, Both collars are on the way back!!!