Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Certified organic, free-run chicken is the very first ingredient, and the single source of meat protein, in this highly palatable premium-quality food.
- Non-GMO vegetables including organic peas, lentils, blueberries and cranberries deliver additional nutrition, antioxidants and flavor.
- Sustainably harvested krill provides EPA and DHA fatty acids to support strong heart and brain function as well as healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to provide complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
- Completely free of any antibiotics, added growth hormones, by-products, corn, wheat, soy or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTender & True Organic Grain-Free Turkey & Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Liberty Chicken Recipe Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 11lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SKIN + COAT CARE Shredded Chicken Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Pristine Grain-Free Grass-Fed Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe with Raw Bites Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.68Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Grain-Free Chicken & Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE RawRev Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealVisionary Pet Foods Keto Low Carb Beef Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Essence Limited Ingredient Recipe Landfowl Recipe Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- DealVisionary Pet Foods Keto Low Carb Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$26.96Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.61Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.68Chewy Price$50.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Organic Chicken, Organic Dehydrated Chicken, Organic Peas...||Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Sweet Potatoes...||Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Oatmeal...||Chicken, Potatoes, Peas...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Premium||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
The smell of this kibble is horrible. In the trash it goes!
I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING THE BEST
I've bought GATHER for years for my kitties - no problems, super healthy, love the taste. HOWEVER, feeding it to my Golden mix was apparently/possibly slowly killing her due to reactions and/or intolerances. I put my 8yr old Golden on Gather starting in March 2021. In June, her health started to dive: Respiratory Crisis (shorty gaspy fast breathing), Gulping/Swallowing/Nausea, Lethargic, No Energy, Pain, Neurological Difficulties, Itching, Rancid Body Odor, Staph Infections and more. At one point, her breathing exceeded 100 breaths per minute. After extensive testing, perfect test results, and with NO diagnosis, I decided to examine her food. I've fed her nothing but organic since I've rescued her, and thought Gather would be wisest choice since limited ingredient plus organically sourced. However, in the past week I've pulled the Gather and started her on another organic blend and she is SLOWLY RETURNING TO NORMAL. I cannot say if its the legume rich blend of peas/lentils, is it the krill meal, the eggshell meal, or what that was killing her - but something has changed drastically for the better since getting her off this diet. Gather dog food stinks like fish - as if it were the main protein ingredient, although it ranks 4th on list of ingredients. The feline blend does NOT have krill, and has no odor whatsoever - is Krill Meal the culprit, I dont know. Please watch your dog closely if you put them on this kibble - it took a bit over 3 months for my dog's symptoms to develop, and it was almost too late before I concluded her kibble was causing her rapidly failing health.
Very happy with the switch to Gather
We changed to Gather and our dogs are very happy. One of our dogs hardly ever ate all of his crunch before gobbles Gather all up. I like that they try to source within North America as much as possible and minimize ingredients from overseas.
My dogs coat is super soft with eating this dog food. My dog has been on it for 5 years and Is super healthy. Only problem now in 2021 has to speak order it in to Calgary as no stores carry it in normally.
Dogs won’t eat it
They eat everything, they won’t eat this. I want a refund.
My dog appears to like this food and the service from Chewy was very prompt and good.
Nutritious but stinks
I am sure this is an excellent food but my dog does not like it unless it is mixed with her Blue Buffalo. It smells to high heaven and her breath is horrid. Will search for another organic food made in the US.
The switch your dog is waiting for you to make
My dog Daisy has a sensitive stomach and has been having all sorts of problems due to her food that she didn’t even like. I switched her to this food and she has made a 180 turn around for the better. I’m very happy with this product.
Will not buy again
I had looked forward to serving organic free-run chicken to my dog. However, I doubt I will buy it again. My dog eats it but is not crazy about it. The food smells horrible as if it's old. I couldn't find an expiration date on the package so I won't know if that's true or not.
This dog good is so good for your dog!
Best dog food money can buy! I have decided to buy Gather because I didn’t have time to make homemade dog food!! The ingredients are the best out of any dog food I’ve ever seen! It also doesn’t have kosher salt in it!