Gatsby Nylon Horse Cross Ties
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy-duty single ply nylon construction.
- Nickel-plated trigger snap at one end for secure mounting.
- Nickel-plated quick release at the other end for increased safety in emergencies.
- Adjustable from 5 to 9 feet to accommodate different spaces and horse sizes.
- Suitable for aisleways and wash stalls, sold as a pair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Deluxe Horse Hay Net, 40-in, Navy/Baby Blue, bundle of 3$41.28Chewy Price$45.87List Price
- Happy Horse Nylon Horse Feed Bucket Strap, 22-in$3.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Petroleum Blue$56.34Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Trail Gear Horse Saddle Bags, Brown$69.25Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Absorbine Horseman's One Step Cream Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, 15-oz tub$9.95Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Tough-1 Sure Measure Horse & Pony Height & Weight Tape$5.50Chewy Price
- Sweet PDZ Horse Stall Refresher Powder, 35-lb bag$46.91Chewy Price$57.00List Price$44.56Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
These work well. They are not made of brass, but they do their job. its nice that they are adjustable for sure, but there is a little bit of a loop in the adjuster straps for us (perhaps our hallway is narrower?) I wouldn't want to get my head or the horses head caught in the strap loop so I just did a zip tie on it in the middle to hold the straps together.
Rings are made of plastic they broke not even 2 mins after I had my horse in them I do not recommend
Very well made cross ties
The cross ties are well made. Unfortunately, they do not last as long as we like but if a horse spooks, they need to be able to break away without hurting themselves. For the price, the cross ties are great and love the variety of colors.
Simple, uncomplicated design, easy to adjust, Sturdy materials, great price and value