Gatsby Polypropylene Horse Lead & Snap
About This Item
- Made with tightly-woven polypropylene for durable, long-lasting use.
- Heat-sealed, plastic capped end helps prevent fraying.
- Heavy-duty brass bolt snap easily attaches to your horse’s halter (sold separately).
- Measures 8 feet long.
- Great for use around the barn, at shows and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kincade Leather Rope Horse Headcollar, Black, Cob$42.28Chewy Price$44.50List Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Cob$28.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Fremont Leather Horse Halter, Black, Cob$49.99Chewy Price
- JP Korsteel Stainless Steel Copper Oval Link Eggbutt Horse Snaffle Bit, 5.5-in$44.95Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Kincade Two Tone Horse Lunge Line & Circle Marker, 36-ft, Purple/Black$24.67Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products German Horse Martingale, Havana, Full$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Black, Pony/Cob$21.59Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Stübben Horse Stable Halter Controller, Blue, Full$30.60Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Stübben Reflective Horse Stable Halter, Blue, Full$39.60Chewy Price$44.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic|
|Tack Type||—||Stable Halters||—|
|Closure Type||—||Slip On||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Nice soft lead rope, but weak snap
I love this lead rope. matched my horses purple halter perfectly- Unfortunately she spooked and pulled back and the clip broke. No biggie-- I went to local hardware and got a heavier snap and attached it. I still love the lead rope!
Bought it as a dog leash. Good length. Good strength.