Gatsby Premium 1200D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet
About This Item
- 1200 denier ripstop polyester outer shell is waterproof and breathable.
- Polyester lining supports temperature regulation.
- Criss-cross nylon surcingles and adjustable nylon leg straps ensure a secure fit.
- Tail flap maximizes coverage.
- Fully adjustable quick clip chest straps with double-buckle front closures for the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Windstorm Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Winter Heavyweight Horse Turnout Blanket, Electric Blue w/ Black Trim, 81-in$114.40Chewy Price$136.95List Price
- Derby Originals Classic Horse Polar Fleece Keyhole Quarter Sheet, Hunter Green, Large Horse$31.36Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Derby Originals Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Reflective Winter Horse Turnout Rain Sheet, Electric Blue w/ Black Trim, 69-in$108.16Chewy Price$124.95List Price
- Derby Originals Premium Removable Universal Elastic Horse Blanket Leg Straps, Black$8.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 60-in$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Economy 600D Turnout Horse Blanket, Mint, 84-in$75.74Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Derby Originals Horse Fly Mask, White, Large$20.95Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, White, Cob$13.36Chewy Price$19.74List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Signature Horse Fly Mask, Deluxe Black, Average$33.85Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask, Warmblood$25.59Chewy Price$34.39List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$23.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Turnout Sheets||—||—||Soft Fly Sheets||Turnout Sheets|
|Closure Type||—||Slip On||Buckle||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Long lasting chew!
I saw these blow up on TikTok so I had to give them a try for my super chewer. I started off with letting her finish half and it took her a good 30-45 mins. The other day I let her finish a full one and it took her over an hour to finish! She was exhausted after but happy pup in the end. I would keep an eye on your dog while eating these because they are pretty hard.
My dog loved it, provided multiple days of entertainment. However my dog was not able to digest this at all and started having nausea and upset stomach. Not for all dogs
Decent for the price
This blanket is okay for the price. The buckles are a bit cheap, and the straps often become unsecured. Other than that, it gets the job done.