Gatsby Premium 1200D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet
About This Item
- 1200 denier ripstop polyester outer shell is waterproof and breathable.
- Polyester lining supports temperature regulation.
- Criss-cross nylon surcingles and adjustable nylon leg straps ensure a secure fit.
- Tail flap maximizes coverage.
- Fully adjustable quick clip chest straps with double-buckle front closures for the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 87-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Ultra Cozi II Detach-A-Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Charcoal/Blue/White, 84-in$287.99Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Fine Mesh Horse Mask With Nose, Black/Turquoise, Warmblood$27.73Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Durable Mesh Horse Mask With Ears, Black/Purple, Warmblood$27.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Essential Standard Neck Lite Horse Blanket, Navy/Silver/Red, 87-in$115.45Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 66$109.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, 78-in, bundle of 3$75.57Chewy Price$83.97List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 72-in$92.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 72$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- Saxon 1200D PP Stable Standard Neck, Medium, Navy Plaid, 69-in$71.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Long lasting chew!
I saw these blow up on TikTok so I had to give them a try for my super chewer. I started off with letting her finish half and it took her a good 30-45 mins. The other day I let her finish a full one and it took her over an hour to finish! She was exhausted after but happy pup in the end. I would keep an eye on your dog while eating these because they are pretty hard.
My dog loved it, provided multiple days of entertainment. However my dog was not able to digest this at all and started having nausea and upset stomach. Not for all dogs
Decent for the price
This blanket is okay for the price. The buckles are a bit cheap, and the straps often become unsecured. Other than that, it gets the job done.