Gatsby Premium 1680D Heavyweight Waterproof Turnout Horse Blanket
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- 1680 denier ripstop polyester outer shell is waterproof and breathable.
- Polyester lining supports temperature regulation, while 250 grams of polyfill add warmth.
- Criss-cross nylon surcingles and adjustable nylon leg straps ensure a secure fit.
- Tail flap maximizes coverage.
- Fully adjustable quick clip chest straps with double-buckle front closures for the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 75-in$65.16Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 84$79.99Chewy Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Equine Fly Horse Mask$29.99Chewy Price$40.49List Price
- Manna Pro Pro-Force Covered Ears Equine Fly Horse Mask$14.09Chewy Price$31.49List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$25.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Gatsby StretchX Full Body Slicker Horse Sheet, Navy, Large$66.63Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears, Black, Full$29.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, X-Large Full$26.09Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealFarnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, Assorted, Arabian$22.49Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Blanket is not heavyweight and if the belly straps are not snug the buckles come undone within minutes. I also wish this blanket had an attachment for a hood.
These were what I’ve been searching for!
I have been on the hunt for long-lasting chew treats for my puppy, who is an extremely aggressive chewer. He loves bully sticks, but they would be gone way too quickly considering how much they cost. Anything else purporting to be long-lasting would be gone in minutes. He likes yak cheese chews, but sometimes loses interest. When I saw these chews, I decided to try them based on reviews that they were long-lasting. They did not disappoint! My dog absolutely LOVES these, they keep him 100% engaged while he chews them, and they last hours! I usually let him chew for 30-45 minutes on them, and they’ll survive at least five sessions of chewing. And the best part is that they aren’t smelly, they don’t leave any residue on the floor or his bed, and they don’t break up into shards, but just kind of melt away. And they cost similar or less than bully sticks. I will be buying these for years to come!
will buy again!
My one super chewer younger Aussie LOVES these! They just came in today and I gave both Aussies one. The older Aussie quit chewing after a little bit, I think it’s too big for him to chew on and he’s more dainty. He’s only 45 pounds. The younger Aussie is about 75 pounds and chews so much. He’s barely put a dent into one after an hour of chewing. 100% will buy again.
Hami won't put it down
I give it to my boy for about an hour at a time, once or twice a day. It keeps him busy and makes him sleepy. Which is great while I wfh. He carries it around whenever he's not chewing on it. One lasts about a week and this pack came with 4. So that's gonna last him a month and for that price. I recommend it.