Gatsby Premium 1680D Heavyweight Waterproof Turnout Horse Blanket
About This Item
- 1680 denier ripstop polyester outer shell is waterproof and breathable.
- Polyester lining supports temperature regulation, while 250 grams of polyfill add warmth.
- Criss-cross nylon surcingles and adjustable nylon leg straps ensure a secure fit.
- Tail flap maximizes coverage.
- Fully adjustable quick clip chest straps with double-buckle front closures for the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Premium Removable Universal Elastic Horse Blanket Leg Straps, Black$8.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 75$109.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, White, Cob$13.36Chewy Price$19.74List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 60-in$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Rambo Flymask Plus non treated Horse Fly Mask, Silver & Navy, Cob$49.00Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Derby Originals Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Reflective Winter Horse Turnout Rain Sheet, Electric Blue w/ Black Trim, 72-in$99.95Chewy Price$124.95List Price
- TuffRider Kozy Komfort Stable Horse Blanket, Black, 84-in$51.95Chewy Price$69.25List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, White, 51-in$29.79Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$23.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$25.59Chewy Price$34.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Turnout Blankets||Turnout Sheets||Soft Fly Sheets||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||—||—||Slip On||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
These were what I’ve been searching for!
I have been on the hunt for long-lasting chew treats for my puppy, who is an extremely aggressive chewer. He loves bully sticks, but they would be gone way too quickly considering how much they cost. Anything else purporting to be long-lasting would be gone in minutes. He likes yak cheese chews, but sometimes loses interest. When I saw these chews, I decided to try them based on reviews that they were long-lasting. They did not disappoint! My dog absolutely LOVES these, they keep him 100% engaged while he chews them, and they last hours! I usually let him chew for 30-45 minutes on them, and they’ll survive at least five sessions of chewing. And the best part is that they aren’t smelly, they don’t leave any residue on the floor or his bed, and they don’t break up into shards, but just kind of melt away. And they cost similar or less than bully sticks. I will be buying these for years to come!
will buy again!
My one super chewer younger Aussie LOVES these! They just came in today and I gave both Aussies one. The older Aussie quit chewing after a little bit, I think it’s too big for him to chew on and he’s more dainty. He’s only 45 pounds. The younger Aussie is about 75 pounds and chews so much. He’s barely put a dent into one after an hour of chewing. 100% will buy again.
Hami won't put it down
I give it to my boy for about an hour at a time, once or twice a day. It keeps him busy and makes him sleepy. Which is great while I wfh. He carries it around whenever he's not chewing on it. One lasts about a week and this pack came with 4. So that's gonna last him a month and for that price. I recommend it.