Gatsby Professional Cowboy Horse Halter & Lead
About This Item
- Made of tightly woven rope with the perfect stiffness.
- Heat sealed, brass clamp secured ends prevent fraying and are easier to adjust.
- Nose and crown are doubled for more support.
- Includes matching polypropylene lead, measuring approximately 9-10 feet long.
- Lead features a looped end for easy removal from the halter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mayatex Riverland Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Cream$70.24Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 2$88.15Chewy Price$112.95List Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope & Crystals, EC Navy, Full$12.64Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 66-in$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Mio T/O Lite Horse Sheet, Dark Blue/Dark Blue & Red, 75$74.94Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks, Black, Pony$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Equine Fly Horse Mask$23.66Chewy Price$35.49List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ear Holes, Teal, X-Large Full$23.39Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears, Teal, X-Large Full$25.24Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Purple$24.02Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears & Nose Fringe, Teal, X-Large Full$21.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good rope halter
I'm using this as a training halter for my OTTB. Fits him great. I got it in purple and love the color. One thing I would note is that the lead rope does not attach with a metal clasp but just loops through itself.
not a fan...
the head stall is good (had to shorten some as it was too big for my Arabian/Quarter mix) but the lead line internal rope stretched (or broke) after a few uses and now 1/3 of it is flat and the rest is 'round rope'. the outter webbing us fine. no way to fix. never had this happen...so confused!?!?
Really like it!
I think I got the medium stiffness. It’s perfect for my little old man who doesn’t need a heavy duty halter. It’s soft enough material.