Gatsby StretchX Full Body Slicker Horse Sheet
About This Item
- Full body slicker helps to keep your horse clean.
- Works as a sheet or blanket liner.
- Made from a 4-way stretch spandex for nose to tail coverage.
- Full separating zipper from muzzle to base of chest.
- No center seam face design and extra-large no-rub eye holes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStübben Coolmax Neoprene Horse Short Girth, Black, 20-in$73.00Chewy Price
- DealEasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 0$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Gel Horse Seat Pad$44.71Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- DealGatsby StretchX Pull On Slicker Horse Hood, Navy, Small$34.97Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Steer Head Horse Roping Dummy$33.25Chewy Price$41.39List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Long Nose Horse Fly Mask, Light Brown & Black, Cob$22.99Chewy Price
- DealTuffRider Kozy Komfort Stable Horse Blanket, Navy, 72-in$48.56Chewy Price$69.25List Price
- DealEasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 1$88.16Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Teal/Tan/Silver/White$39.34Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- DealShires Equestrian Products High WitherFleece Half Horse Pad, Black$38.78Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Bareback Merino Wool Fleece Liner Horse Saddle Pad, Blue$63.29Chewy Price$77.59List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I had bought the tuna ones and my cat loved them, and I know he’s a fan of chicken more so I decided to try these. As expected he loved them. Knocked them off the counter to have more. I’m giving 4 stars because they are quite expensive for a very small amount.
Great quality, fantastic color, definitely satisfied and love this product! Thank you!
my cats literally open the cabinet and try to get these treats, only the tiki cat treats. they love all of them!
My cat loves these!!!
I have a very picky kitty. However, she loves these treats!
Eye holes very small
The eye holes on this sheet are very small. Within a couple minutes they are pinching up under the eyes. Would not recommend.