Gentle Giants Natural Non-GMO Dog & Puppy Chicken Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all breeds and sizes, and those with sensitive stomachs.
- A great natural formula for your furry friend.
- Made with twelve whole fruits and vegetables such as beets, blueberries, cranberries and apples that are not genetically modified.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics increase digestion and help with the absorption of food.
- Vitamins and antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin B12 and taurine ensure optimal health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gentle Giants Natural Non-GMO Dog & Puppy Beef & Bacon Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Wholesomes Grain-Free Whitefish Meal & Potatoes Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$45.25Chewy Price$42.99Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Grain-Free Beef Meal & Potatoes Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$45.25Chewy Price$42.99Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Skin & Coat Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$46.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price$44.46Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Large Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Large Breed Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.55Chewy Price$59.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Grain Sorghum, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Beef Meal, Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low-Protein...||Gluten Free, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Low-Protein, Chicken-Free, With Grain, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1217 Customer Reviews
My dogs have been eating this food with gusto. It's been hard to find a single brand and food for both my large German Shepherd and medium size mixed Shepherd. They have different size kibble requirements, flavor, and kibble density. One doesn't like too hard of kibble and this seems to be what she highly prefers over about 4 other brands. Finally i don't have to buy 2 different brands/sizes and the price is very reasonable for the quality of food I'm getting them. The bag is design is a bit intense to look at and I'm not sure I actually read everything it says but overall the quality if food is what's important.
Best dog food ever !!
I tried them all and spent a lot of money and a friend told me about gentle giant so I decided to try it since the ingredients were what I was looking for and the longevity it adds to my fur babies lives is amazing. My 3 dogs love this food made by the original Robin Burt Ward from the Batman series . His family has devoted their lives making pet foods to that Literally extend the life of your pet and all profits go to charity . I could go on and on about what this dog food has done to make my labs more healthy already . Great buy Fantastic product !!
gentle giant dry
Two English Mastiffs, a Husky & shepherd mix. All but the husky(picky eater)love this food. I love the ingredients and great reviews. However, been feeding them this for almost a year and their stools are much runnier and have horrible gas farts. I kept feeding hoping they were just getting used to it. Even did the slow introduction with mixing from previous food. But now to only gentle giants kibble and nothing has changed. :( I may just have sensitive bellies here. I believe it’s a great brand otherwise!
Smells like a farm
I have been buying this food for about 2 years. My last bag had little holes in it and when I opened the bag the worst smell hit me in the face. It smelled like straight manure. I continued to smell that every time I fed it to my dogs. I actually felt bad making them eat it and I also noticed my older dog acted really sluggish. I'm afraid to place another order and it show up the same way.
Gentle Giants dry chicken dog food
I always order my dog and cat food from Chewy. Never ordered chicken before, only beef with real bacon. I go to favorites, then order. I was in a hurry so I didn't double check. My dog, Tyson, is to avoid chicken products. Only use Beef with Bison canned food, when your out, I must physically go to super markets to find replacements.
Hello chewy, yep mama tried me on this one too and it is purty good but I love my royal cainine and blue buffalo pate with real cooked chicken lol ..I eat it though with my other food and my mama gave some to her mom (my granny) to give to my two cousins which are 4 x’s or more bigger than me, called sharing. Thank you again Chewy
Semi Picky eater approves
My boy has decided he will only eat Chicken flavored foods. He really likes this and I don't have to add broth or anything to get him to eat it like beef or lamb foods. It did give him a bit of gas when we first started switching over. But his system seems to have adjusted and its not so bad now. Cost, vs Happy dog this is a good choice.
Surprisingly Good Product
Tried this product before on a whim. My older large breed was having stomach issues and joint issues. So I gave this a try. Almost instantly it settled his stomach and he began sleeping better again. He became regular again. And overall seemed happy again. Now I can only hope it gives us a few more years with the big lug. Overall seems like a good product.
dog liked, now won't eat
Had to change dog food since her other food went up suddenly/can't afford it anymore. Dog seemed to like this food when we first transitioned her to it. Now she won't even touch it, it's only been 2 weeks. What am I supposed to do with the rest? Wish I could get my money back.
Price for Value
For the price it used to be sold at I would say it was worth but can not say the value of this food is now worth the price. My dogs get sick of it after time, it does not look the greatest. I find every time I order this brand the bog has holes so it is already opened.