Restore your furry friend with the Gerrard Larriett De-Stress Lavender & Chamomile Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner For Pets. Designed with the idea that bath time should be enjoyable, this product uses lavender oil to create a spa-like experience that actually soothes and renews. And once your pet is at ease, the combination of chamomile oil, aloe vera, vitamin E oil, and oats work to prevent irritation and rehydrate the skin. The result is a happy pet with a silky, soft, and shiny coat, and it’s all made in the USA with 100% safe ingredients.
- Lavender oil is a known aromatherapy agent that eliminates nervous tension and calms anxiety and has also been known to fight against many species of bacteria. Chamomile oil is helpful for skin conditions like contact dermatitis.
- Aloe vera is an anti-inflammatory agent that soothes and rehydrates dry, irritated skin, prevents itching and redness, and acts as a natural anti-microbial and conditioner and leaves fur and hair smooth and shiny. Aloe vera is also known for its ability to protect and nourish sensitive skin cells.
- Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body to help fight the aging process, and oat helps in the recovery of eczema by moisturizing, restoring the skin barrier, reducing itchiness and regulating inflammation as well as strengthening the fur. Oat contains Vitamin B which penetrates the deepest layers.
- Custom-formulated moisturizing agents are 100% safe for cats and dogs, especially those with sensitive skin.
- Made in the USA and free of parabens and dyes, and is 100% biodegradable.
Safe for use on dogs and cats. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. In case of ingestion, give water or milk to drink and consult a physician.
See all items by Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care