Get Naked Digestive Health Grain-Free Dental Stick Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, savory chicken flavored dental sticks help to support dental health as your canine companion chews.
- Prebiotics and probiotics helps improve the total number of beneficial microflora in the digestive system to support your pal's digestive health.
- Gluten-free doggy treats made without corn, wheat or soy so your pup can feel his best.
- High in dietary fiber with oat fiber, flaxseed, and chia seeds and only 18 calories per stick for a low-fat and low-calorie treat.
- Helps keep teeth white by reducing buildup of plaque and tartar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Get Naked Skin & Coat Health Grain-Free Small Dental Stick Dog Treats, 18 count$6.84Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Get Naked Super Antioxidant Grain-Free Small Dental Stick Dog Treats, 18 count$6.38Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.06Autoship Price
- Get Naked Whole Health Variety Pack Small Grain-Free Chicken Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 72 count$19.64Chewy Price$23.96List Price$18.66Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Natural Dental Chews Small Breed Value Box Dog Treats, 89 count$39.30Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.33Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Stix Grain-Free Medium Dental Dog Treats, 14 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.03Autoship Price
- Get Naked Joint Health Grain-Free Large Dental Stick Dog Treats, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.39List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Get Naked Weight Management Large Grain-Free Chicken Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 6.2-oz bag, Count Varies$7.03Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.68Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavored Dental Rings Senior Dog Treats, 9.8-oz bag$7.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.84Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Alligator Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Medium,12 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Variety Pack Grain-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 56 count$34.77Chewy Price$38.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES Brushzees Grain-Free Natural Daily Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 12 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- dealNylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Medium Filet Mignon Natural Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$33.50Chewy Price$38.79List Price$31.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
366 Customer Reviews
Lab loves these chews!
My lab loves these! She gets so excited when I get one out. I usually ask her to do a task before I give her one. You never saw a dog move so fast! They are a bit pricey so I save them for times when I don’t have time to brush her teeth or for when we’re briefly out of town.
Good for teeth and tummy!
My two tiny Yorkies go CRAZY for these dental chews. Unlike other (very expensive) dental sticks we've tried, these are actually made of wholesome ingredients and probiotics, and they give my dogs' teeth a good 5-10 minute workout every day. Best of all, they've not once upset my girl's super sensitive stomach! These sticks can sometimes be a little too hard and sharp-edged for my lighter chewer with his wimpy jaws, so I slightly soften his in the microwave for about 5 seconds first. (He's spoiled.) Overall, this is the best brand we've found for little teeth and sensitive bellies!
Health Treats -- Recommended
My cat, Whisper loves these treats. He could eat the whole package if I'd let him. He really enjoys them and gobbles them down. They are soft, healthy and digestible. I highly recommend these as a healthy treat.
Unfortunately my pup does not like these ): he is VERY picky ! It’s hard to find things he enjoys. will sort of chew on them but I’ll find them laying around the house for days, so I have to throw them away Im worried they’ll go bad if I leave them outside the package for too long. I do like that it’s for digestive health/sensitive stomachs. Would be great for medium size non picky eaters
Soo good! Recommend
So we were using green ones and another brand fresh something and nothing was making my younger Boston’s breath better. They don’t have tartar as we give beef bones, they have great teeth according to the vet but her breath was just so bad! After just one of these she can come right into my face (which is her thing) and I don’t gag. Best thing is they beg for them and my 11 year old is a picky eater now.
Great and affordable
Our dogs digestive system is super sensitive and these are a blessing to reward her with.
NEVER Have 18 Count
I really like them but they never contain 18 sticks in the package. I have had as few as 14 and usually 15 or 16. They get expensive at that rate. I have reported this to both Chewy staff and the manufacturer.
NAKED of harmful ingredie
My Boston love them i cut them to little pieces as well and play "52 pick up" they love it! I order the variety box and I'm happy with the price!
Hard As A Rock
The received chews are hard as a rock. I have two toy poodles who didn t make a tent trying to chew them. I tried two times on spaced out days. No, the 2nd time they wouldn t even take them.
Good to go
I got the smaller ones by mistake. My dog practically inhales them! The bigger ones she's forced to chew! They're healthy, they are shelf stable (stores in a jar) and my dog LOVES them!